Some good changes that make sense

all pally bubbles and priest dispersion should have a regent that costs 1g and is consumed when they bubble or disperse.

pallies should not be able to do anything but move buff and heal in their bubble as attacking while completely immune to all damage cc and purges is idiotic and doesnt make sense.

more to come.

feel free to add your own.

let shadow priests cast mind sear on allies, casting it on an enemy is great but the enemy we cast it on doesn’t take damage.

that would be a fair trade .

Skill issue.

Just stu-
bli-
pur-
disp-
ki-

hmm

I’m not sure what you’re supposed to do other than run away and hope you’re not stunned/repent’d but it’s definitely a skill issue. They told me so.

hehe :smiley: .

really though it makes no sense they can attack you while immune to everything and you cant do squat to them.

What’s really weird is that BoP works that way. They can’t attack or do anything offensive…

And that one is only protecting against physical

ya its silly.

honestly the 100% attack speed reduction they have is balanced without exorcism and fast speed weapons being a thing and needs to be looked at seriously .

you shouldnt be able to kill someone in the span of a 10second immunity to all cc /damage/purge let alone kill someone and be working on a second before the bubble falls off.

its completely moronic.

Alchemy
Elixir of Water Walking
Elixir of Featherfall
Elixir of Disease Cleansing
Potion of Dispelling

Edit: forgot one…
Elixir of Greater Fortitude

whaaaaaaa?

anyways maybe add a rune that gives them wings at 20% dmg increase on the same 5 min /10 seconds duration and makes it so it replaces bubble?

I bet he’s an orc shaman.