Some Changes

Which is a rare occurrence that doesn’t offset the general suckiness batching adds to everything you do.

9 Likes

Several other servers have been like this for months. I’m not ignorant of what you are going through. Blizzard gives players free choice to play where they wish. Blizzard has also stated that if players chose to play on every server available, that there would be less queues, and probably higher populations across each server. But when. Blizzard offers free transfers to these servers, the players say Blizzard is not doing enough.
Players that flee kill servers, and so do players who don’t take the time to build communities on their server. Not Blizzard. Though Blizzard should have never raised the realm caps as high as they did, that was egregious.

2 Likes

Yes but it’s very rare. Yet me buying from npcs is frequent, and it looks very bad when purchases lag for several seconds.

Breaks procs on spell cast too. Because it procs later and breaks it’s promise.

1 Like
1 Like

lol not talking about nost, that server had the most cancerous lag. LH and elys and ND.

It’s a part of Classic, which represents the 16 year old system.

Except the batching we have in classic is not the same as the batching in vanilla. As blizzard used the modern server engine they had to do a janky work around to try to recreate it and failed.

Batching shuold of been handled as just one more benefit of using newer server architecture and left working as designed.

3 Likes

You should try healing in pvp.

I cast a spell goes off rogue kicks, I’m interrupted.

I cast a spell, I cancel spell to juke a kick, I move, I get interrupted.

Spell batching rewards slow reflexes. It’s even worse if you’re getting trained.

5 Likes

Are you serious? You cant go into BRM on high pop realms during raid time without slide showing. GO watch any youtube video on large fights on Nost. There wasnt lag.

1 Like

Using my Lay on Hands on a tank only to have it go on cooldown, not heal the tank, and then the tank dies is one of my least favorite things to ever witness in WoW.

The negatives of spell batching far outweigh the positives. Please, please, please think about switching to Modern batches.

6 Likes

It was such a silly bug, I’m very disappointed you decided to replicate bugs like this. It serves no purpose other than meaningless nostalgia for a time when the technology was worse. It’s basically using a horse-and-buggy in a time when there are automobiles.

1 Like

You didn’t cleanse your friend?

Yes.

Idk I like dying to somebody and seeing my auto attack crit them and kill them after lying dead on the ground for a few seconds.

2 Likes

Just roll a warlock! I chuckle anytime someone runs off and dies a little bit afterwards.

Batching feels the worst when healing I think. Lots of situations where heals finish casting, only to have the target die. The heals get lost in the ether.

4 Likes

Private servers lag all the time, disconnect all the time, have regular rollbacks, and that’s with 1 realm. They are 100x worse than this. The worst part was losing raid drops to a server crash or rollback then being told “tough luck”. It’s delusional to state that this is worse.

3 Likes

It’s something I’ve accepted. You need to top them off to keep them above that break point.

Hey good sir, I see you posting here in the classic forums. Would you care to head on over to that month long thread about possibly reverting the bg groups back to how it was before you guys split them for no reason? It made the queue times prior to 60 skyrocket and made that aspect of the game almost unplayable.

There’s been thousands of comments and bumps, and still no blue response for over a month.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-did-you-kill-off-sub-60-battlegrounds/466332/1899

Here’s the link even, just to make it easier on you guys.

7 Likes

Nuff said.

2 Likes