Some Changes

Probably?

Whats your point? That Blizzard will willingly ignore mega threads about problems with this game?

2 Likes

It’s not ignored if it’s being monitored. If they come to a new decision, you will find out in due time.

If it’s as negative as this thread, maybe it is. We don’t know. Try a new attitude.

Asking for a response and not getting one is called… let me think about it for a second…

Oh ya, there it is.

But at the same time batching allows for front loading heals.

It’s quite and odd benefit with a grievous drawback.

They aren’t going to make a decision at a drop of a hat. A thread can get attention without being responded to.

I’m going to bed, good luck to your plight.

I’m sure I did. Let’s agree that I did.

13 Likes

Not that I don’t believe you on this stuff, but man I have watched a lot of people juke me successfully. I’ve probably also gotten them when I shouldn’t have, but I can’t tell you how many times I run up to pummel someone and I’m moderately surprised to see them backpedal out of their cast as I hit pummel and then go straight back to healing. Feels bad man.

crazy pummeling death knights…

Please read my responses before posting so hastily.

Please do or could you redirect me to this mega thread?

This was supposed to be a different game in the first place. Cost was probably the motivating factor behind the decision to revamp the modern client and that has lead to some lackluster experiences for the player base.

They should have just put a price tag on the base client. I would have paid for a “classic expansion” if it was going to work well.

Alright

Original thread. Look at the heat in there.

If you just google “Please remove Spell batching” you get dozens of threads, from all over.

I wouldn’t think that. I don’t think, on today’s internet. 500,000 clients is the same as 5,000 clients. To me that’s a crazy idea. That’s pretending “technology is magic and can do anything with ease”.

But I guess internat literacy (or understanding the problems of scale) is asking too much.

Blizzard does not control YOUR internet. Blizzard cannot create a server. Companies that build computers are 500 times larger than Blizzard.

If you lag with 100 people in the same area.

Get a better pc and net.

hello sir Kaivax, while this is fun to see. the game feels very sluggish and doesnt feel very good at the moment due to the spell batching being too high. I think that if you were to even cut it in half we can still have the shenanigans that you mention and also have the game feel better overall.

please mention to the game devs about maybe reconsidering their position on spell batching. thank you

(btw anyone about to quote me, no changes is bulls*it. you know it, I know it)

1 Like

I wish Batching was gone and played with the smoothness of retail. You can blame the #nochange crowd for that one. Probably be the same number of complaints from them that the meta has been shifted without vanilla like batching.

4 Likes

Feels like vanilla.

If you don’t like it, don’t play.

Spell batching does not feel like Vanilla. It’s overkill. Cut it in half or something. It’s absolutely extreme atm and out of hand.

1 Like

Feels like Vanilla to me. If it is off Its not by enough for most players to notice the difference. I just know I don’t like it cause its not 2004 anymore but #nochanges and all :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I understand that this was part of the reason batching was added for wow classic, but I’m not sure rare one-offs like this is a strong enough reason to keep a system that causes so much frustration (healing especially).

3 Likes

Spell batching is great :slight_smile:

1 Like