Some Alts not getting 415 Emissary Rewards

I have several alts not showing the 415 Emissary reward who are at or above the same ilvl as other alts who are getting them. I cannot figure out why some are and some aren’t. Any ideas?

It is complicated. The short answer is the number you are looking at (presumably the stated average ilvl for the character on the character sheet) is not what they use to determine emissary reward.

Best we can work out (because they have never explained it officially) is that it uses the average of the highest ilvl items for each slot you have collected all time, even if you aren’t wearing them or have banked or even sold them. And it is not a straight average, it is weighted more heavily to what you have in your current slots.

So if you are talking about say an Azerite armor emissary, toons with higher ilvl Azerite items currently are more likely to get a higher emissary reward offered.

But I agree it is frustrating that we don’t know for sure. It does mean there can potentially be a bug but nobody can really tell.

Yeah, it is really odd. I have toons who got a 415 Azerite piece through other avenues who aren’t getting the 415 Emissary, but other toons who only have 400 equipped, but are getting the 415 quests. Very confusing.