Some alternative info to resolve 'this is an issue' posts

I’ve been looking around to see if there are any ‘similar’ type of posts by a CM/Dev that might help answer questions or remove the idea of if certain situations are actual issues.

I found this post related to an NPC named Somnus that, when kited, it evade bugs it when kited too far.

I relate this situation with the AV Warmaster pulls where many state it is an exploit. However, if this was the case, much like fixing THIS EVADE BUG issue with Somnus, then a fix would have likely been made.

However, it shows that kiting the WM’s are not an exploit as they are not experiencing the same issue as Somnus did.

I’m not going to say that I disagree with your conclusion, but I am going to say that the conclusion doesn’t follow from the available evidence.

Bug fixes are worked on in a priority system. Somnus is a mob needed in the Horde-side Onyxia attunement questline. If he was bugged in some way, then his fix would have been in the works for a good long while, probably long before the release of AV. This doesn’t mean that there’s not a possibility that a fix for the warmasters is in the pipeline, too.

Sure, but at the moment, it’s the best answer. I don’t know the duration of which it took them to fix this particular Somnus bug nor when players submitted it to get on their radar, but for now, that should be the best answer for anyone claiming it is a bug and allow them to do their process should it turn out to be a bug.

With all the support tickets and forum posts, there’s no way they don’t see people raising this as an issue.

If it’s kiting, it’s kiting.

If it’s intentionally evade bugging, it’s an exploit.

Until then, let it go everyone.