SoM version 2

Apparently the failure of SoM trying to appeal to the 1% of Retail e-sport players taught Blizz nothing. Instead they decided to apply that exact same strategy with Wrath. Get ready for another massive failure.

All people wanted was an authentic Wrath. Was that really too much to ask for?

3 Likes

But you hated Wrath Zaalg.

I loved Wrath. Best expansion. My ideal endgame is Wrath Heroics. And Blizz has just effectively removed them from the game.

You used to talk about how much you hated it on your Night elf warrior though…

Member Mogar?

RDF was in wrath eventually, so it’s not like he isn’t saying he doesn’t like wrath :joy:

I’m very suspicious of that since I loved Wrath…after RDF was added. Before then I had quit.

Listen, Delimicus, I know you’re obsessed with me but this is just sad. For months you’ve been trying to say me being open minded and changing my opinion on RDF is a bad thing. It’s not. Being willing to re-evaluate your beliefs is not a negative, though I understand a troll like yourself would consider it to be.

1 Like

Are you implying that Eisherz is me? My DK is named Mcgroobin, people are just starting to see through you.

1 Like

McGrOoBin

Yeah, there’s no way I’d level another DK. Took me three years of playing Classic to even make an alt and the only reason I did it was because it starts at 55. Never buying a boost, unlike you.

Suspicious of what? This?

Come on now. I guess you could try to pretend that’s a different Mogar but anyone can look and see the exact same mannerisms and way of talking down to people and determine it’s you.

1 Like

But now you get raid gear from heroics. :man_shrugging:

Imagine trying to criticize someone for having an open mind and changing their opinion. :rofl:

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Anyway, hope Blizz is prepared for a catastrophe of epic proportions with what they’re doing to Wrath.

I hated licorice as a kid.
Actually, I changed my mind. I always loved licorice as a kid.

Lying isn’t changing your mind.

Yes Blizzard is quite prepared for wrath classic being a smashing success lol.

1 Like

this isn’t SOM, this is now Shadowlands with wrath’s storyline pasted over it

SoM…Season of Mockery.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.