SOM Transfers

Blizzard…this is your chance to do something unprecedented. Don’t just offer simple free transfers off Jom to realms no one wants to go to. Get clever with this. Maybe merge low pop servers and allow transfers to that server cluster. Simply merge all servers and add layering. It can’t just be a simple transfer. It has to be more than that to save SOM for people that aren’t on Jom.

I personally play on Jom and it’s been a blast. You couldn’t even pay me to transfer off, let alone give me nothing for doing it. I see a lot of post with people asking others what servers they plan on transferring too. I got bad news, there’s no way blizzard is just going to let you choose. They’re going to have a plan in place and I hope it’s nothing like they’ve done in the past, because it’s never helped before.

Stop the spam. The answer is NO. Transfers will only make the dead servers even more dead. I am done with this toon. I just made a shaman that is a couple hours old and is already higher level than this toon. You can re roll. I already have a level 60 Classic rogue, a level 13, 15 and 11 on this server as well as a level 10 priest here too. But I am now Horde on a diff server.

Just go to a new server. Do what must be done. Do not hesitate, show no mercy.

Please remember this when continually posting about specific players.
Heal thyself.

1 Like

…Blizzard already said they’re doing SoM transfers. The point of the thread is to ask that they do it the right way.

1 Like

Mootwo posted a guess in a different transfer thread and I believe they are spot on.

There’s a transfer sale (for TBCC but Blizz has acknowledged the requests for both TBCC and SoM) going on right now. Once that sale is done it looks like that time might be the spot for SoM transfers to open. Also - the next SoM phase is set to open this month so transfers might be timed to coincide with that.

Hope it’s sooner rather than later in any case for you guys.

2 Likes

Dear God, no.