SoM Transfers or Merge Need to happen

Blizzard still is silent about everything when it comes to SoM people get so invested in their characters but when endgame finally is there you start to notice how dead your server actually is. We need transfers or merges as soon as possible rerolling wouldnt be an issue if the leveling speed was increased a hell of a lot more than 40% but what are people to do. Some people enjoy SoM but want the game to be alive when will blizzard start doing something about it.

12 Likes

All SoM toons are getting transferred/Merged with Era. You’re welcome.

6 Likes

we tried for months with classic era it never happened.

In the time it took you to type this, you could have been level 6 on Jom.

1 Like

I came back today to play and Mutanus server(Horde) is dead, please merge servers or otherwise open transfers

2 Likes

I spent the last week of my holidays trying to run dungeons on nightfall. Of course I did lots of other stuff. But it felt like I did 1/10 of what I thought I was going to do. I have given up basically, its more frustrating then fun trying to get groups.

Made a toon on jom because I was so bored of farming and watching a dead af lfg channel. I’m not interested in going to 60 as I already did that. More then likely I’ll just quit after my sub runs out.

I’m really surprised blizzard is doing nothing about this problem, more frusterated there is not even a peep from them about it. It’s going to go away on it’s on after enough people quit, I won’t be back again.

5 Likes

just roll in jom.
I do not want transfer, all these people farming in dead realms, including bots, then come to flood the only succesfull one? either reroll or quit.
Or open up server transfers to a single one that is not jom

1 Like

If they open up transfers to jom I’ll be transfering to jom. So will my 50 black lotus and 20 arcane crystals.

It won’t be much of a flood from my server. You think an extra 200 or 300 combined from all servers will ruin it? Or it’s just not fair?

1 Like

Good thing they are not opening it then
Enjoy the dead realm you claim to be choosing to cheese.
Uninronically a literal 60 boost would be less damaging or equal as server transfers.

3 Likes

I didnt cheese anything lol. How do you know they wont open xfers to jom?

You think we all went out of our way on a dead server to farm up Mats in Hope’s there would be xfers to jom hahaha. Imma just block you

5 Likes

Yeah good thing more people will quit a game that gets zero new people added monthly. Genius foresight from the retail avatar.

9 Likes

Tons of new people are filling up all the starting areas of jom.
Again whats the diference of the conseuqences to the server between transfers or a immediately 60 boost? literally none. Nobody cares you wanted to rush to 60 in a dead realm.

Also please, if transfers helped we wouldnt see both classic and tbc just losing and losing more and more players as time went on instead of gaining.

Server transfers never helped, on the contrary, they ended up killing realms for good.

2 Likes

Yeah I just reactivated my sub for xmas, whitemane has a small but good community on horde classic era. I tried playing shadowland i’m at lvl 58 I lost interest already. I have to say bastion was pretty cool, the elf lookin zone is well made as well. Looks like the arts department is good, i hope they don’t squander them. They need some fresh blood in the right department and soon.

Nobody cares you don’t want transfers. See how that works ? The realms weren’t dead when we started. We actually wanted healthy realm pops instead of bandwagon server piling. Server should have been locked weeks ago but yet another blizzard mistake. Those people on jom are just people rerolling. What you don’t see is the hundreds of other people who instead will quit for good. But keep retailing at me, or post on your level 25 jom main. Either or.

8 Likes

Maibe if they stopped server transfers everywhere it would fix most of this problem. You are making some sense there

2 Likes

Yes, you are wrong.
Thanks for agreeing, i guess.

You talk like it was years ago, get real. By the second week everyone knew what was happening.

You claimed blizzard messed up with you and your best solution is give them more money, by all means my friend, quit. It will be better for you.

“blizzard u made a mistake lemme reward u with MOAR MONEYZ BWHAHAHAH”
I am sorry but this is indeed pretty funny.

I also never understand why this crowd want character transfers instead of a one time character copy, but oh well, the urge to lose and give more money is indeed incredible

I was laughing but now i am sad about you.
Will toss a pray.

Funny thing about this statement the time invest in both a level 25 and a 60 have objectively the same value, unless you are profiting form the game, which you aren’t but you choose to overbunder yourself anyways.

Pretty sure the lack of allowing transfers is a sign Blizzard has given up on Seasons. Not enough interest if they can only fill a couple servers.

I want free transfers. Thanks for retailing at me though, as requested.

4 Likes

They never in their history let people transfer from low pop to high pop for free.
By all means, pay this sub to support my game all you want.

:clown_face:

1 Like