SoM Transfers Missing

I am trying to understand if this is a bug or intentional, because I am failing to make sense of this.

My SoM Characters are on Shadowstrike (NA US East PVE)

Wrath of the Lich King Classic servers Mankrik and Ashkandi are also NA US East PVE

Transfers for my characters are available to all US NA East PVE servers except Ashkandi (Wrath Classic PVE server in US NA East) .

Why is this happening? Why can I choose one of the same ruleset and not the other? Ashkandi meets the criteria of ruleset that was set forth in the blue post! Yet for some reason SOM PVP servers are given Ashkandi as a PVE option?

Ashkandi is the same ruleset, and region as Shadowstrike so to my understanding it should be available but it isn’t.

Below is a screenshot of a PVP server being given an option to the server within my ruleset and out of theirs.
PVP servers get the option

Per the Blue post mentioning the transfers:

Season of Mastery players can now transfer their characters for free to a Classic Era realm or to a Wrath Classic realm of the same ruleset (Normal or PvP).

Is there something I am not understanding as to why it was excluded?

Is customer support not able to provide some type of insight? I prefer my characters not get deleted but I don’t want to rush to xfer somewhere I will likely not touch them again.

If possible, I want to understand what the ruleset is and why Ashkandi is not available when it should be? There is nothing indicated by what was originally said that would suggest it wouldn’t be available when it meets the criteria (at least as I understand it)

Thank you kindly.

I’m not sure I’m understanding your concern. You state you can not transfer to Ashkandi, but it is listed in the list of servers you posted, 5th on the list.

1 Like

My apologies for the confusion that is the list of available destination server transfers for SOM pvp servers, not my server which is Shadowstrike.

I am unable to transfer to Ashkandi and I am trying to understand why it is not available when it meets the criteria they stated.

I am not entirely certain, Hayate. I don’t know if I’ll get an answer over the weekend, but I’ve made an inquiry.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly Vrak.

I will circle back in a few days to see if there is an update.

I appreciate the willingness to at least attempt a follow up to provide an answer, even if one is not received or of the desired outcome.

Have a wonderful weekend.

2 Likes

I play on Ashkandi as well and run two guilds there. I transferred two of my characters off shadowstrike to westfall in fear they would get deleted because Ashkandi was not on the list. Is there anyway to get those characters to Ashkandi if it was supposed to be on the list or am I SOL? I just initiated the transfer today. I really love playing my warriors and it would suck if he got stuck on westfall where none of my friends are. Please help and thank you.

I just want to give a big thank you!

While an update may not have been provided Ashkandi has now been appropriately been added to the list.

Have a wonderful evening and thank you for bringing up my concern. It was great appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly sir - this has been officially addressed and Ashkandi is now an available destination server

3 Likes

Sorry, Hayate. I had word that there was an update but I was waiting for a confirmation that it was live before saying anything.

4 Likes

Nothing to apologize for. I appreciate that you brought it up and got it corrected. I really couldn’t have asked for anything more and waiting for confirmation on your side absolutely makes sense.

You are the best and I wish you a wonderful rest of day of continuing your awesomeness!

3 Likes