SoM to TBC transfers happening

Classic era or Wrath at the moment at least. Currently they still haven’t said anything about keeping TBC around.

Oh yeah it is Wrath technically I guess

1 Like

wrath will be out before som ends and there will be no more tbc servers

there isnt gonna be tbc servers unfortunately

why is that unfortunate? tbc has been fun, but there is nothing worth staying for, lets move on to a more interesting expansion.

Classic had a much better argument for a static server, and that was a complete failure too.

1 Like

i dont like being forced to start over every expansion. and classic era isnt as big of a failure as u think. and the warglaives and legendary bow are reasons worth sticking around for

1 Like

I guess incase people wanna experience TBC as it was before LK. I wouldn’t had minded 1 and 1 PvE as PvP server to keep some folks going, shoulda done that with Classic but they goofed.

This makes no sense, but I guess that’s now the Blizzard Mantra.

1 Like

So I czn transfer a SoM character to TBC servers?

what game are you even playing? and yes, it is a failure, objectively, a failure. Your post doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

You’ve been conditioned well.

Blizzard has a parrot.

Maybe theyllmake you a t-shirt with a parrot on it?

I hate that this wasn’t made clear from the start. People asked countless times and of course raido freaking silence.

I would have played SoM over TBC all day if I knew. Both would have just been a waiting room for wrath, just one more enjoyable than the other.

1 Like

good lol. this is what I wanted originally. I wanted som to feed into tbc or wrath. so I’m pretty happy.

I didn’t see the blue post is this been confirmed and when ?

I’ll probably transfer my SoM horde mage and ally pally over to Grobbulus if I can.

1 Like

Thank you That would probably be why I couldn’t find the blue post because it wasn’t posted If as a blue post it was in a form post that makes sense thank you.

2 Likes

i mainly play classic era so u calling it a failure dosent make sense to meit just low population. and i gotta say static servers are a great way to enjoy the game

So insulting to original players. SOM toons should only go to classic, not wrath. If you’re on SOM, please go to any realm that isn’t titled Windseeker. Thanks. (Hopefully I worded that in a way to not get suspended like the last time I asked people not to come here)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.