SoM needs A LOT MORE!

Besides this being the buggiest client I’ve ever tested in a beta, we want actual changes, and not just a few number changes. LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS.

14 Likes

Agreed, I am excited to see what else they throw our way

4 Likes

Blizzard wont improve things with changes. They will just make some performative display for the Twitter generation.

1 Like

i mean they removed WBs, that is both an improvement and a change

9 Likes

Removing WB’s is not an improvement.

2 Likes

It needs everything in the crusade patch.

5 Likes

obviously it was since the majority wanted it gone

12 Likes

the players need to pay separately if they want a dev team.

2 Likes

I would gladly pay a $15 a month CLASSIC ONLY sub fee if it meant they put dev work into the product and policed the bots.

10 Likes

What majority? The small sample size over a “survey”? None of us know the targeted player base of the survey. I didn’t get one, does my opinion not matter?

The ‘majority’ brought us to retail.

Better game?

2 Likes

give me a break. the WB meta is what is retail. getting rid of it is the correct decision.

2 Likes

Nope. Maybe the behavior pattern, but that’s different.

One cannot argue that a ‘majority’ want something, so it’s better gameplay.

The ‘majority’ ruined WoW and lead to retail.

1 Like

I don’t understand how you clowns think sitting in BB waiting for a quest hand in, from a player you’ve probably never interacted with, afk is good gameplay.

World buffs just force everyone into afking in the game for hours doing nothing and then once you get them they force you off your character until raid.

They are terrible for the game. If your guild can’t clear without them maybe join another guild.

9 Likes

they were intended to be an unexpected bonus, not an organized mandatory checkpoint.

we are playing it wrong. the game is fine, we’re the problem.

1 Like

I’m sorry your realm didnt have the coordination to world buff properly.

1 Like

We coordinated but towards naxx noone wants to run ZG. I play oce and was on arugal the highest populated realm. It was a busy server. But back to my point. How is someone else handing a quest in good gameplay? Then paying some bot for a summon and DMT buff, then another summon to an SF. Wow, what amazing gameplay and social interaction.

The only way I could agree with world buffs being in the game I heard from son’s podcast, having a vendor at the start of a raid with a 6hr cd on using the buffs but you just buy a pot from the vendor that contains all of them. But even still, I’d just rather no world buffs.

Gathering them is not fun for anyone and the griefing around them often wasn’t even PvP, just some priest dispelling and not even fighting from a safe spot.

I don’t know what good parts about world buffs you remember.

1 Like

Is absolutely 100% agree I still say this would be the best way to go about things.

Wow changes for som

1 quality of life Is Guild banks instant mail Is N the LFG tool NOT THE AUTOMATIC ONE

2 Dual spec

3 tbc loot pvp and pve

4 wrath classes with 60 talent points

5 Is dungeon and raid changes
heroic versions of every dungeon unlocked unlocked wath a quwest.

Don’t give raids A heroic mode Let players do things in the dungeons to unlock is one lock harder versions of the bosses for extra loot.

For Example in mc Instead of dousing all the ruins Let’s you go fight rag What if he was just a lot stronger.

This gives Is the raiders choice of which bosses they want to do harder or easier depending on your raid.

6 pvp system Revamp 20% decay gone
Honor cap system instead 1-10 10k 11-12 50k 13 200k 14 500k 15 Brackets.

Don’t give us Is the epic sets at lunch give it to us during AQ Buff the Boots and gloves of the blue set Is and the helm in chest of the epic set.

In addition Is give us weapons with the blue set that are equivalent to ZG and Make the pvp Is sets spec specific more than just generis or then just generic depending on the class for example a paladin Is would get a perot ret and holy set.

Now rank 15 This is the prestige rank this is Gladiator for classic We’ll just call it infernal grand Marshall for now Give it a really cool mount something every one would recognize like Is a lion with gold armor and blue burning eyes something where everybody goes.

Wow that guy got rank 15 These are the changes we need to see for som.

Sounds like Vanilla to me.

1 Like

We all asked for no changes at first, look at classic era realms now. WBs, mage boosting and lack of improvements to make the game feel more like vanilla ruined the game.

Now they’ve removed WBs and people are wanting to come back already. If they make some more minor improvements to meme specs so they aren’t doing a quarter of the dps of fury warriors I believe a lot more people will jump back on.

You seem to think no changes is what will bring a good game, but we had no changes, it was fun, but the problems it had mean it didn’t last after tbc release. The rollout wasn’t ideal but if it was so great realms wouldn’t be so empty.

You want to top the charts with world buffs on your fury warrior thinking you’re a god while you just slam 3 buttons on your keyboard for another decade? Well the vast majority isn’t interested in your desire to do the exact same thing over and over and over.

Buff memes, spice up the meta a bit. We already know everything about the current meta and no-one is impressed by any of it.

2 Likes