SoM is a dead Desert

This post is about finding people to play with also. You wont do that in SOM, so the conversation shifts.

Yeah.
I have a Japanese Strat I bought back in the 80s.
Other people hate it because they’re all about fast action but I love it.

2 Likes

Nice. I was questioning his name… but your reply is quite welcome.

I don’t have a Fender, though if I could get a Player’s series Candy Apple Red with a maple fingerboard, I’d buy it.

Currently, I have:
Ibanez RG (mid-90’s)
Carvin Bolt T (kit guitar, circa 2000)
Ibanez Iceman IC500B
PRS SE Custom 24 35th Anniversary
Seagull S6

1 Like

SoM is getting transfers to Wrath at some point.

1 Like

More proof of your nonstop trolling and spreading mis information. SOM toons will be able to go to Classic era servers only. TBC toons can go to WoTLK.

I live rent free in your head, huh?

As I said before, you are incapable of thinking.

I understand reading at the third grade level is difficult. I truly do. However, this isn’t the place for hooked on phonics. Try a youtube video and learn the alphabet first before commenting on the forums, buddy.

9 Likes

You should feel embarrassed lol.

15 Likes

SoM is doing great. There’s like 5+ guilds running naxx, lots of fun GDKPs, lively chats in ironforge. I’m having a blast, thanks. :flight_departure:

(This is all about jom gabbar of course. I don’t even think about the other servers…)

2 Likes

Raid logging and lively world do not go hand in hand. I’ve seen more players on era recently than SoM. People finished Naxx so no one is out in the world anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah he is coping like crazy. Damage control.

1 Like

Think you are in alliance side, theres about 20 players in Horde at same time on the server. I am on JG too.

Do you think they will allow us to move off SOM to Wrath on release day or not until SOM has been going for a year?

Can you OD on copium?

4 Likes

I imagine they want you to buy a boost before they allow a transfer.

Dead? Seems pretty alive to me, not sure what your definition of “Dead” is, sorry it’s not as populated as retail

Nothing I wrote there is untrue
so not sure what this ‘copium’ crap is about

You have been lying about som pop since p2

1 Like

SoM is absolutely popping and THRIVING! There are literal ques to get into som atm!! It’s absolutely packed with FIVE guilds actively doing the current raid!!!

4 Likes

You’ll probably have to wait until it’s over.

My guess:

You’ll get to pick between era amd WotLK, but they’ll pick the server. Oh, and they won’t give any details until it’s already done.

Chances are, they’ll accidentally delete Earthfury again while they’re at it.

1 Like

D’OH!
Thanks, Blizzard.

1 Like