SoM 2 PvP Leak; Will NOT Play!

I remember this post. Quite fond. I was apart of this debate and Frosstfire said that.

I remember the forum tears when Blizzard let people buy this gear with honor. It was a good time. Rankers everywhere cried out in anger.

1 Like

Frosstfire is either literally the biggest troll and playing all of us…

Or we have an escaped patient on the loose.

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect a WB andy to understand.

1 Like

I love world buffs and world buffs love me :heart:

1 Like

Look inward as I am not the one constantly posting inflammatory threads of tears daily.

1 Like

wow! 4700 gs!

Why would I care about your GS in a dead game?

Your parses are still trash

1 Like

Yeah it appears you have a sock puppet account that you just started posting on. I’m sure you’ll make up for your lack of posts with more quality tears like you’ve posted here.

1 Like

Again I am not the one posting threads of my personal complaints, you are a triggered classic andy.

1 Like

This thread is about the SoM 2 changes leak. Maybe you got lost when you clicked on the forums.

Ah, your exit strategy. Can’t handle the heat? No wonder nobody wanted you in classic and som

1 Like

What exit strategy friend. I was in several guilds that I left. No one kicked me ever. I preferred pugging.

I got every tier set on my lock that you can get in Classic.

You’ve never seen my lock and never will.

I farmed clowns like you and R14 warriors in duels outside stormwind.

Mages literally fell over at the sight of my lock.

1 Like

You have never:

1. beaten me in a duel

2. beaten me in a battleground

3. performed well in a raid

you do however:

1. suck at the game

2. are a loser irl

3. are bad at wow

1 Like

I’ve farmed people better than you cause you are just a BG chain lightning andy. YOu have to get carried in PVP because you play shaman.

1 Like

Provide proof of your claim.

Was this ever recorded?

Can you share a link?

No proof = elaborate story

2 Likes

Says the BG chan lightning andy. I bet the only two keys you ever pressed in PVP were purge and chain lightning like a true Shaman degen. Because then you died and had to wait for rez timer.

1 Like

No proof = story as I suspected.

Did you know that Purge is a shamans #1 most important ability? Do you know why that is?

1 Like

LUL confirmation that you are a purge bot chain lightning andy.

Thanks.

1 Like

LMAO 2. had me dying

How am i bad at wow though when I beat R14 warriors with T2 on my lock?

Sounds like you are coping.

I also smashed hunters who often tried to cheat in duels, because they are hunter players.

1 Like