[SOLVED] can not see Nameplat's health bar

So I did save my Interface and WTF folders because I was trying new addons, setups, etc, once I end trying addons and settings, I deleted the modified Interface and WTF folders, and paste the old ones again, everything is cool and ok except in my paladin (the character i used to test new addons) I can’t See enemies HP bard (above them) the Nameplates are turned on, when I enter into fight the nameplates arent showing, only the red name gets a bit bigger, (nameplates are corretly showing on the rest of characters) I’ve tried everything on interface setting and nothing, anyone got an idea what could have happenned?

Update: personal Health bar and resources, are not showing either (they still works in the others characters if i turn it on) but not on my paladin

Solution: Posted few years ago Nameplates/Healthbars not showing up

do u press v al redy , if u wanna see u on name plets too , shiftv

I did, and like I said, it works on the others cahracters, but it doesnt in the paladin (the one I used to test others addons)

do u get hack , the add on

download ElvUI. It best.

1 Like

No I didn’t the only nameplate addons i downlades was Plater, but like i said I totally deleted that folder and replace with the old one

r u ser it no the hack , u get from web site or other 1 want to mak ser , it is no good the hack , it is bad ,

I didn’t get your comment but I downloaded some from wowinterface dot com