Solution To Bugged "Rallying Nature's Allies" Quest?

This quest is broken for me. There is no dialogue option with Aronus to fly back to Shady Sanctuary, and the NPCs I need to speak to don’t spawn in at all. I posted in Bug Report to report the bug, but I wanted to ask here if somebody may have run into the same problem and had a solution for it.

21 Likes

At least five others have had an issue, as the 4-upvote comment on Wowhead reads:

That may be the issue. Whether or not that is indeed a bug will be looked at once an employee gets to the bug report.

9 Likes

I’ll try that then. Thanks.

3 Likes

Sure, good luck!

4 Likes

I just breezed through the Centaur questline and my quest ended up working. Thanks!

2 Likes

Damn, i was hoping to totally skip that annoying Boku the mystic…

3 Likes

i dont see why they would allow you to start a questline that isnt completable

7 Likes

This is stupid. Why allow us to skip the story on alts and market that as a big feature, then oops, just kidding you have to complete it (or parts of it it seems) after all.

11 Likes

What does this do for you? I skipped this and only do world quests on one of my alts. I feel like you don’t have to do the campaign at all.

There seem to be a lot of misunderstandings about Adventure Mode. It’s not a skip like campaigns in Shadowlands had. All Adventure Mode does is open world quests immediately and let you do campaign quests in any order. It does not grant credit for doing quests you haven’t done on that alt.

2 Likes

WOW ! Way to keep up with repairs BLIZZ… its 7/2/23 and this quest is still bugged FACE PALM

1 Like

Damn, i was hoping to totally skip that annoying Boku the mystic…

its 2024 and this quest is still bugged…

1 Like

So I’ve come across this bug with my alt hunter. Since I want to complete all the main story to unlock normal fly mount in dragonflight, I have to do it. So what I did, I couldn’t see the npc to take the portal back. I flew to the sanctuary myself and I could speak with the NPC. (The flying thing is “optional”). For those who don’t know where the sanctuary is, its at: Shady Sanctuary on your map (sorry don’t have coords)

1 Like

Thanks this really helped me