Soloing Mechagon

Is anyone able to do this yet? The only boss that I cant seem to solo is Kujo and his freaking magic debuff. It stacks and it just does so much damage if you dont have someone to dispel it with you.

But by far my favorite boss in here to solo is King Mechagon. Once he gets into his mech, it really feels like it tests you, knowing when to use what abilities and defensives.

You doing this as blood, or you trying to burst down as UH? AMS and ND don’t help at all?

Blood, dont think I could survive long enough as unholy.

What essences are you using throughout mechagon? Would be interested in trying to doing this next week on prot, maybe spellwarding would do well with Kujo. Don’t really know how I would deal with the 4th and 5th bosses.

Ive been running Anima of Life and Death as my major mostly just for trash, Nullification Dynamo because this place has a whole boat load of nature damage in it, and Memory of Lucid Dreams as the other minor for the extra healing and rune generation. Though Azeroth’s Undying Gift certainly helps on boss fights, having that extra defensive cd. Currently sitting at 609k hp with the Anima passive stacked up, and 563k without it.

Just watched a youtube vid of a prot paladin soloing King Mechagon, didnt know you could LoS his zap laser thing from his mech phase with a pillar. Ive just been soaking all three blasts and using a defensive and timed death strikes for the third zap since it deals increased damage.