Soloing Legion stuff in prepatch

FYI

1 Like

Yeah, another botched squish. Could solo before corruptions on several guys. Now…can’t on PTR

2 Likes

its not botched until its gone live

3 Likes

…that’s kind of the point of it being on PTR though, isn’t it? So people can point this kind of thing out?

When there are hundreds of things that need to be tuned, legacy content probably isn’t the top priority. Dunno if we’re supposed to expect them to have a magic button that automatically scales everything appropriately in one go, without any need for further tuning.

1 Like

I really hope it is soloable. I really want to get the Shackled Ur’zol mount. Also the fact that he said “You can solo what you could do at 120” makes me nervous. So will we be able to solo Legion content at 60 or not?

2 Likes

It’s a valid concern though, PTR has been up 2 weeks? We’ve had one new build and zero feedback until that tweet about something that players have been bringing up since the PTR launched.

It’s nice that they’re still working on it, but maybe not wait 2 weeks between tweets, or they could update Developer Notes or something. Still waiting for that increased communication they talked about in 8.1 Q&A livestreams.

2 Likes

This happened in BFA as well. Took awhile to sort itself out if I recall, and wasn’t fixed at launch like they said it would be.

This is the result of borrowed power when you take it away.

1 Like

that statement was purely around when we are level 50.
When we are level 60 we should be about fine to do it

OOOOoooooOOOO I’m getting a vision of the future!

“Don’t worry guys it’s just beta, they are taking feedback!”

“Lol… you guys must be new, every launch is a buggy mess!”

“Ok… so not everything is perfect, it takes time for blizz to fix everything, 9.1 will fix it!”

“Ok so they admit covenants aren’t workign out how they want… I’m sure they’ll have it all worked out by 9.2! wow isn’t bad you guys are just impatient!”

“Well the new systems they duct taped to the old systems aren’t working either but at least wee’ll have flight in 9.3… You guys are always so negative!”

“Alright… Shadowlands would have been better if they didn’t ignore all the feedback and pulled back on the covenant restrictions early… but next expansion will be better!”

Or it could be… that we have seen this before somewhere?

1 Like

Yeah but thats not what i said.
I said its not out yet so its not botched.
You could say its on track for being botched but they have time to sort it. No idea if they will

If they do the “ItS jUsT x, ItS jUsT x” thing for literally every issue found in the beta, it’s bound to end up being true for at least one of them, that way they can continue using it instead of having to create another meme in the future.

1 Like

Dont lvl squish … put the man hours into content or more mounts on AH… fixed

They responded and said they are aware of it, what more can you ask them for right now? If we go 1 or 2 more builds then we can go back to worrying.

Also, very first day of prepatch is notorious for being completely broken tuning wise so just be prepared

Because QA and testing is something blizz hasn’t heard of

I am sure there will be problems even after it goes “live”.

1 Like

it still isnt fixed. some legacy content you cannot do unless your 120 and im not even talking legion. A level 110 should be able to one shot a ICC raid boss. not currently though. It was so bad they actually nerfed hellfire citadel because it wasnt soloable even at 120 with 375 gear.

Or even months later. Say Jan 2021.

1 Like