Solo shuffle killed wow pvp

Ah, I see.

So it seems we have a Schrödinger’s Douchebag here. :joy:

(Schrödinger’s Douchebag - noun - One who says offensive things and then decides based off the audience reaction whether or not he was “just trolling”)

6 Likes

Are you new to this forum, my entire post history is full of trolling. I get suspending so much its hilarious they keep letting me back on. Comprehension is lacking in some people.

1 Like

Solo Shuffle is rated. They are succeeding at new WoW PvP modes, just it doesn’t translate to traditional modes

If it’s your entire post history, is it really trolling? And I have no idea who you are or that you’re a known troll, so you must not be a very good one :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

You ever stop and think numbers are down because the expansions get worse and worse??

Dragon fart is awful. Shadow lands was awful and BFA was the worse.

Yeah this is what’s making me want to quit again more than anything else.

Solo shuffle is good but the meta is garbage, I hate the gameplay and it reflects in how dead the queues can get throughout the day.

Idk maybe I’m just outgrowing WoW lol, there’s so many good games out there and I feel like I’m wasting my time on this one when I know it’s not going to get better.

Lol dragon fart. Good one.

This. People are so delusional when it comes to solo shuffle. Some like they didnt play any expansion like shadowland and before, some how in their mind that 3s and 2s wasnt almost died in shadowland. This isnt 2008, wrath just come out and pvp was new and exciting anymore…

if solo shuffle didnt give rewards such as titles and cosmetics 2s and 3s would still be alive

but dps enjoy pretending that theyre high rated, competitive pvpers. the delusion that the mmr system is hyper inflated and rigged to boost ape dps goes right by their head

and to be honest probably the majority of those on these forums are included in that description. you simply dont care that the factually mmr system not only is rigged to favor but its hyper inflated to the point that 3k RSS lobbies have peak 2400 arena players. 2k lobbies have 1500 players. and you just dont care that its a canyon of difference

2 Likes

Lol incels

Solo shuffle saved wow pvp if you ask me. A lot more average players are willing to queue shuffle than were willing to sit in lfg for hours trying to get arena teams. It’s also forcing entirely new concepts on people by making an actual system out of ranked play with comps that you didn’t set up beforehand.

It really is impacting the 2s and 3s bracket, but I think that’s really more of a reflection of how much of a breath of fresh air this type of format is in comparison to what we’ve had to choose from in the past. I think that regular arena LFG needs to be further improved where you can also queue by yourself there with a checkbox of specific specs that you’re willing to play with, and be able to be in those queues at the same time as shuffle.

There was a point in time where creating relationships with other people was what made this game unique. That’s no longer a novelty and people don’t necessarily want to have to form relationships to play the game. There’s obviously still a huge place for it, but in terms of your average person that just wants to play, that system is the drawback.

2 Likes

Remove the rewards from the solo, because you were only concerned about the problem of choosing partners. Or it will turn out that you are hypocrites here.

A new bracket was created that people would rather play… It’s why 2’s/3’s is dead so Let me fix the title for you “Solo Shuffle killed 2s/3s”

Solo shuffle saved pvp, its the only reason its not a dead season like Shadowlands season 4 was.

Players are sick of LFG arena, they would rather go PvE raiding than back to LFG arena.

3 Likes

so were appealing to the skilless masses and rewarding their inability to climb 2s/3s ladders and stamp it with the scapegoat that LFG gatekept them from succeeding

top it off by rigging a mmr system to boost dps thus inflating their rating artificially

if yall were parents you would give out participation trophies at every sporting event

2 Likes

You’re honestly turning into a meme with this level of elitism… assuming you aren’t trolling.

3 Likes

holy based +1

2 Likes

Well, that’s because finding partners to push with requires linking a 2400 exp achievement at 1400 cr. Elitism, not RSS, ruined 2’s/3’s. RSS just made it visible.

3 Likes

If it meant having active sports teams instead of a desolate field, then yes, I would. You can go have fun in the empty bleachers. Maybe see if you can sit next to that guy who peaked in high school and keeps reliving his glory years. You can tell him all about your “glory years” in WoW PvP! I bet your mom would be so proud.

4 Likes

PVP is great right now, don’t be a buzzkill.

2 Likes