Solo Shuffle healing is triggering

i know “get gud” but my god sometimes trying to heal through stupid as a holy priest just isnt happening…and when u do u get like 5 + rating and when u dont u lose 200…

All healing is triggering. It is all healing through stupid.

DPS will stand in every circle but the one you put down. They do this in every game ever made since forever.

In your defense, solo shuffle is awful for healers. Competitive PvP requires people coordinated enough not to LOS/range you and peal when needed. That doesn’t happen in SS.

Lol yeah. Go 3/6 gain 5 rating. Go 2/6 lose 68 rating.

I’ve given up on rating and just heal for the fast queues when I can’t wait for the DPS queues on alts.

The problem is you always seen to get ONE potato DPS who doesn’t know what they’re doing, runs away from your heals, refuses to attack the same target and doesn’t use ANY ccs and/or peels and basically have no interest in actually being a team player. Then when you ask them to attack/cc the same target they’ll say something snarky like “U CC THEM NOT MY JOB”.

Then, after they lose 5 rounds in a row they quit, making the whole thing absolutely pointless.

I had a hunter tell me today that he’s not cc’ing the druid healer because they’re hard to catch and since they were a high ranking player it was “pointless” to cc them…