Solo shuffle disconnection bug

First of all, this bug only exists on Korean server. So whether how much I explain about this, most people wont agree and understand this. But this bug is really terrible and korean players have nowhere to report(blizzard korea do exist but they are super lazy and only uses macros to answer customer complaints)

Bugs on solo shuffle on korean server are listed below.

1. Matches are done during the game.

You might think someone had left the game and it caused the game over. But even on high rated mmr games when people have no reason to quit(while you have low cr but on the high mmr even if you lose most matches you still get cr points)the game is just cancelled for some reason.

We asked each other anyone who had left. And no one did. So no one even had the penalty.(deserter debuff)

1. If someone leaves, all 6 players get penalty

This bug can be also combined with the number 1 above. So thers is a less chance that no one had ever left the game and everyone got the penalty. Someone even got 1 hour.

1. You get no cr change after the game is finished.

After all 6 matches is finished, players get or lose cr. But sometimes players do not get the cr changes. Literally not even 1 single point!

This bug also causes 0 conquest earn. Such a waste of time.

1. Your queue on solo shuffle is cancelled

Whenever you dont want the game during the queue, you can cancel it. But sometimes even if you didnt cancel it, it gets cancelled automatically.

Queing on the game then waiting for a long time not even knowing cancelled makes me feel betrayed on game system.

If you do not believe my post, and if you can read korean, search wow inven on google then enter the website and go to pvp category called as Tonghap Jeonjang Gaeshipan(통합 전장 게시판) This website called as inven is korean wow community(similar to reddit). And people are so mad about this bug.

Please fix this bug asap.

35 Likes

Blizzard save our Korean friends.

4 Likes

Cheonsul is the best Alliance player in all of Korea and the United States, this bug is ruining his chance to murder Horde players which is the humane and decent thing to do.

Fun fact of the Day: Did you know the Horde are not fit for oxygen and should be cleansed from Azeroth?

2 Likes

Blizzard Korea really doesn’t work. It’s a mess.

2 Likes

Found one more bug. Actually not solo shuffle one. But the same bug on solo shuffle also exists on bgs.

Korea server is being destroyed.

1 Like

I’m on NA server and this happened to me. I got DC’ed during a solo shuffle and my rating went from 1514 to 1364 :I