Solo Que Time

Because playing as healer pvp is stressfull unrewarding, we actually pay this game for fun not for frustation, playing as healer o solo shuffle SUCK.

Play a shuffle. Healers get double worthless boxes and their mmr is in its own little bubble.

1 Like

plus there always someone that dies in 5 conds, you get 3 wins and 0 CR

1 Like

Literally, though.

2 Likes

I was moreso interested in where I could access his reference to the devs actively stating …(see above).

1 Like

Give everybody sls1 enhance healing and abolish the healer role

2 Likes

Try healing and it will become clear why ques are so long. The healing debuff from the start is not fun. People just blow cooldowns. Its lame and not fun.

1 Like

Furthermore, with the system prioritizing different specs in each game, non-Disc healers are more likely to get matched against Disc healers.

1 Like

The rating system is rigged to waste your time so that blizzard gets credit for people time played. People will burn out fast. I don’t see arena growing and it will become a ghost town again. Even in solo que.

1 Like

Blizzard will 100% not address this problem, but rather the symptom.

I mean, it’s kind of a hard issue to address. One might say that healing is unfun because dps can die in a split second if they don’t press buttons, and that’s not an issue with a particular spec.

play an obscure spec as dps might get you faster queues.

1 Like

Complaining about queue times on a class that has the option to play healer, weird.

It is almost like the solution to your issue is right in front of you, you just do not want to do it.

1 Like

Gimme double the rating for wins up to 1800 and ill roll every healer for the mog idk.

Right now healing feels like a job and why would i want to pay to feel like im at work.

1700s down to 1500s in a night Schweet. Yup really makes me wanna q again to climb that crap. Q into more disc priests that sit mid with 0 issue. wahoo.

Its simple, the game should not be so punishing given you can rng into an absolute aids lobby on an aids map. Why someone thought time sensitive rewards in a mode you can actively lose progress in was smart idk. You lose a 2s round you lose 10 rating not f’in 70. Put that into the other modes and see how much ppl like it.

But hey at least i have 194 rousing ire :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And for the english speakers, “Solo What Time”

2 Likes

They need to stop thinking about incentives and make it more fun to play for a wider audience.

It’s actually like 90% of what I queue into. It’s not fun.

2 Likes

I never saw a Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, or MW Monk during my climb from 1200 to 1800. This is not exaggeration. Every game was Evoker or RDruid. Post-patch, it was all RDruid/Disc. HPal is in a decent spot too, but Disc/RDruid are just so strong…

I queue RSS once/week just to have access to gear upgrades for PvE at rival level, but it’s not fun to heal at all.

1 Like

Playing as healer in RSS is the most stressfull, irritating and frustating experience i ever had in this game by far, is like paying someone to kick me down in the eggs.

Also 5 wins = 38 points…are you kiddin me??! healer with 1 win 96 points , dps 4 wins 59 points , me: :clown_face:

-i.imgur.com/akhQ6Ei.jpg

2 Likes