Solo PvP Arena

I dont know if someone is going to see this, but I would like to aks for the devs to add some sort of Solo PvP arenas in Cataclysmo Classic. It could be like it is in Retail or another format, but just put something for us to play. Thank You!

6 Likes

This is a good suggestion, I know we arent supposed to talk about it, but every pserver (lk/cata) has solo q and it has the most participation for a simple reason, it’s how players want to play the game.

5 Likes

Then play retail.

They also have arena teams for some of them and also from what I know, some even have anti cheat systems in place. Such as log-in patterns changing, IP changes and you suddenly get better while that happens…booted.

I play retail already, but I would like to play Cataclysm also. We can play both and Solo PvP can exist in both.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

it is extremely unlikely since in Retail there is:

1. the ability to get weekly conquest points
  2. the ability to achieve specific rating for cosmetic awards and titles
  3. frequent balancing patches
  4. fresh meta every major patch or season, some specs may be OP but the meta is fresh nonetheless
  5. up to date modern 2024 gameplay with counters etc

arena shuffle it is

I think Solo Shuffle has huge problems, but at the end, people can play arenas. I’ve played Wrath Classic on launch and I had problems every time to find DPS to play arena with. You see, even as a healer I had hard times finding dps to play, imagine DPS trying to find healers… So, having solo pvp queue’s we can fix a way for everyone to play.

1 Like

The players overwhelmingly want it. I am curious about blizzard’s stance on adding something.

I know if I could queue solo AND be playing classic progression at the same time, I would be a very happy camper.

I think solo has done a disservice to retail PvP and really don’t want it anywhere near Cata. Random comps should be left as non rated play (random RBG’s or arena skirmish), if you want to play rated then form a team and put the effort in imo.

Respectfully disagree. It is by far the most played bracket in not only retail but also on all LK/Cata pservers. Which just goes to show it is objectively what a majority of the players want.

I think the real disservice is ignoring what players are asking for and what is proving to be the most played bracket by an EXPONENTIAL margin.

1 Like

NO stop it, you people have consisntently ruined classic and pvp DO NOT ADD SoloQ Holy christ give us PvPers atleast 1 game jesus

1 Like

It is the most complained about bracket, it kills 3s/2s. No one who enjoys Arenas wants SoloQ added.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion, but given it has by far the most participation (5x) not only on retail but on pservers that are LK/cata as well.

IMO, stick to SoD for the type of pvp you are looking for

I think the real problem is that solo has killed (partially) Arena & RBG participation in retail as to why 5x more people are participating in solo.

My suggestion for a compromise would be to allow people to solo queue into 3’s queues (help out participation in 3’s arena and allow people who don’t want to form a team to queue with other randoms)

1 Like

Wow pvp is on its way out if they don’t do anything every other game has solo queue pvp, it doesnt kill other brackets theres just more people playing solo queue and more people playing pvp in general

2 Likes

That is generally what happens when a game mode comes out that more people prefer, they stop playing the other mode they aren’t interested in.

2s and 3s are dead already on Wrath and has beend dead since the game came out. I played healer on the first month of wrath classic and I had hard times findind DPSs to play on 1700-2000 Rating range.

?? Everyone in private servers hate it, it completely kills 3s/2s everywhere it goes, weren’t people just talking about how it killed pvp on live servers? Kid YOU should stick to retail and not play on Cata, it wasn’t a thing in cata, it ruins pvp, idc what abunch of casuals who only play 10 games a week spam

2 Likes

You actually just want to spam Solo because your not good at the game, no thank you, it kills competitiveness go to retail for that bs

2 Likes

Solo shuffle was a mistake from the beginning. It should have been regular rated arena with solo Q. Random BG’s should never have existed either. All BG’s should have been rated with the option of solo Q.

2 Likes