Solo needs a minimum gear requirement

Take this guys advice. My IQ is far superior to yours

Thanks for this. I’ll just leave this thread.

Spending all my nights, all my money going out on the town
Doing anything just to get you off of my mind
But when the morning comes, I’m right back where I started again
And tryin’ to forget you is just a waste of time

[Chorus]
Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong and I just can’t live without you

But it does exist. I was around 1900/2kmmr when I get worried in with a 27k hunter that didn’t even try.
The mmr is pretty much fubarred ATM and has been since rated ss released.
Most games that I played, a very low amount on my healer when it released almost always had some super under geared toon.
Definitely glad they are putting a Ilvl requirement in come DF release. It’s prepatch and everything is messed up but that’s the fun part ATM lol.

Bored while waiting on my uncle to land. Figured I would stop by lol. Hey BRI

So just go 4 and 2 by taking advantage of a dps trying to 1 shot your hunter

Couldn’t save him at all. Wouldn’t even press turtle.

Got so tilted I pretty much quit healing during prepatch until I tried my evoker the other day for the first time. So much fun.

If you’re going into a “solo q” situation expecting every detail to be absolutely perfect, you’ll never be satisfied.

Oh I realize prepatch is sorry buggy. Got tilted for no reason really so that’s why I quit messing with it and leveled like 8 toons super quick.
Just waiting on release then maybe I’ll have a reason to get actually tilted since it won’t be prepared anymore. Just actual bugs that sit for a season or 4 lol

I’m sure you’ll be on the forums complaining about another reason why you can’t win next xpac <3

Naw, but thanks for the concern BRI. Maybe your can be my tank in a rss so I can throw a few rounds on purpose

anytime OKAY, and god I wish you would :3

Come on now, it’s cub. I’ll definitely throw rounds with tanks lol. Since I won’t leave anymore

Sup cub! How you been =)?

Bored waiting on my uncle to land since he wanted to come stay with me this week.
Hate hosting lol

Awe, that’s awesome though. I just finished cleaning my apartment for when my family comes over. Happy early Thanksgiving!

How do they decide who joins a match with one another in solo queue?

I ended up doing it early at 50k myself for the quests as it would save a ton of my time. My first game was verses other players trying to gear at the same health and I had 6 wins. Every single game after that everyone other than like 3 people had around 84k+. Most where DH and DH too!

I was expecting to be fighting other lizards while gearing for a nice fun and easy time, but I think after that first game I’ve seen maybe a single DPS Evoker, plenty of healers though.

I see them all over in battlegrounds so I know they are around.

Thank you. Yeah since me and my fiance bought a house almost 5 years ago we have been hosting Thanksgiving every year. We got somewhere between 40-50 people coming again this year. So not ready for it lol.
Happy Thanksgiving

1 Like