Solo needs a minimum gear requirement

Getting queued with healers at 50k HP is absolutely unacceptable.
Its a guarantee 3-3 game and doesn’t help the game mode.

2 Likes

It’ll have one in Dragonflight.

For sure??

Yes. It’s just a matter of where they decide to set the bar, which I imagine will be partial or full honor gear.

I guess I can deal with it till then, where did they mention there will be a requirement?

Dragonflight PvE being a success is pretty much mandatory for the game to not die after S1.

what does that have to do with the post?

True man mb tired

If you’re at a bracket where 50k hp players exist and you’re not able to get 4+ wins? MMR is working as intended.

Not players. Player
Everyone else has been 85k+
Past 5 games I have had a 50k healer

Healer is gonna be 2100 when they get gear, and yall finna be stuck

Why do you not want a minimum gear requirement?

I don’t, I’m laughing at you for making a post crying about how you can’t win solo shuffle games because your healers

??? Where do you see that

When I get even games, I go 5/6 or 6/6.

What’s your rating

Edit: Just gime your toon name

It doesn’t matter, you wouldn’t believe anything I told you if it wasn’t in the spectrum you are imagining I am in.

Stop the nomenclature and attacking the scarecrow; and address the point at hand:
Solo needs a minimum gear requirement.

It’ll have one in DF s1 (Crimson).

Patience.

:dracthyr_heart:

You’re getting mad about an issue that doesn’t exist. You’re literally playing solo shuffle with 50k hp players, saying that alone is the reason you’re going 3 and 3. If you can’t take games off the good healers, and only the bad ones. Congratulations you’re hardstuck 1400 your entire career.

Stop looking for an excuse, and just L2P

I’m not getting mad kiddo.
I am simply saying the mode needs a gear requirement and you are attacking a scarecrow to avoid the actual point of the post.

It needs a gear requirement.

Why does there need to be a gear requirement