Solo LFR Kel'Thuzad

When doing solo LFR Kel’Thuzad, whenever you enter the phylactery it ends the battle and resets. Tried without killing adds and with killing adds.

2 Likes

Yup, currently having the same issue. Figures that its one of the few guys that had a weapon loot I’d like to attempt to get in here.

2 Likes

This still hasn’t been fixed… im geussing it happens on N/H/M too?

November 2023, this is still an issue. only boss on n/h/m/ SoD that can’t be done solo.

This is still happening. Kel’thuzad resets when you use the phylactery and go down.

It also sucks that you can get basically no loot from this because it is not legacy loot enabled. I know this part is not a bug though but still feels real bad.

Sadly this sort of thing happens when bosses have an “upstairs and downstairs” section. I believe this also happens during Rastakhans fight when you enter phase 3 as well.

still happening in LFR

still happening in Normal, pls Blizz!

This isn’t a bug, it’s a design that needs to be changed when the raid is made legacy. Blizzard has historically been a bit in the slower side to change mechanics to make it soloable, unfortunately.

When you go down to the phylactery, there is t anything to keep aggro on Kel’Thuzad above. With no aggro, the fight resets just like any other fight would.

For all those still wondering. July 1st 2024, issue still exists.

2 Likes

Tried this today on normal and still an issue…

Just ends fight as soon as you enter

Just tried it on a Hunter, still an issue, pretty sad how this is a problem

Soloed on normal on a mage using mirror images + elemental.
Gotta kill soul KT FAST.

Classes with no pets must be unable to do it still.

This needs a mechanics pass.

I still can’t kill it, even with a pet, the combat reset IMMEDIATELY when i go down

Do you clear the area above of enemies? I think your pet must remain in combat with the adds.
I even set it to a fixed position, just to be sure.

i did that, but the pet also get teleported with me to his phylactery

Happened to my water elemental but not my mirror images, which is how I cleared it.

Maybe some npc spawning trinket can do the trick.

some weird interactions, i guess i will try next week with a mage and a dk with army of the dead