Solo BFA raids?

On this Monk, I’m ilvl 374. I want to get some achievements for the bfa raids and was wondering if i should be able to do so yet. Thanks.

i dont think legacy buff is applied to bfa raids yet, the only way is to try them

It should, but it won’t be as impactful as compared to Legion or expansions that came before.

That said there are bosses that are impossible to do solo atm. These include

Uldir:
Mythrax (MC orb)
G’huun (Orb mechanic to trigger phase 2)

BoD:
Opulence (boss will get a 200% hp and damage buff since you cannot kill the mini bosses in phase 1, boss will reset if you try. Therefore you can’t get a gem to help you)
Conclave of the Chosen [normal and above] (bosses take 99% reduced damage when they are within 21 yards of each other. And they all melee)
Rastakhan (boss will most likely reset when you start phase 3 and get sucked down with Bwonsamdi)
Stormwall Blockade [heroic & mythic] (boss will teleport to the other boat when they hit 50% hp and you cannot follow them)

Ny’alotha:
N’zoth the Corrupter: [heroic and Mythic] (Cannot go down into the ‘downstairs’ phase during phase 2 (phase 1 for mythic) twice. Also on mythic you only get 1 charge of the heart of Azeroth sanity buff and it only gives you 25 sanity)

these are the ones that come to mind.

1 Like

Alright; thanks for the information. I’ll keep that in mind while I attempt to at least get a few achievements from them.