So...if you use Cricket you can't use the mobile SMS protect

So if you use Cricket as a mobile provider you can’t use the mobile SMS protect and thus can’t make arena teams in the queue finder.

What a awful decision Blizzard has enforced on the premade group system and honestly a massive let down to me for just wanting to do some arenas.

Has anyone dealt with this issue?

You can pick a match type, make a group and edit the goal setting, you just can’t edit the listing’s name or description.

Switch to Verizon. You get what you pay for.

Alright thanks, I miss understood. Still a wonky system tbh. I have had a authenticator since cata just strange Blizz enforces double authentication or locks out game play perks. Seems unfair imho.

1 Like

I agree, but suppose it’s a way to keep out most of the advertisement groups.
They seem to get through all the same, though, so I don’t know how much it actually accomplishes at cost to us.

I use an off brand service which basically resells Verizon and other carries service.

It’s a pay as you use service and I don’t use a lot so my monthly bill is around $12.

What’s Verizons cheapest plan? And if the off brand I use can make money selling the service to me for $12 a month and Verizon is making money selling that service to the off brand, What exactly are you paying for?

I have Cricket and I can use it just fine? Are you sure?

From a lot of the threads that hit the Customer Support forum, it’s not strictly tied to the carrier. It’s the phone number itself that gets flagged (not by Blizz) as unusable.

Here is a response regarding it: