SoE/CC Discord Server

So I been working on a Discord server specific for SoE/CC.
To those who don't know. Discord is a multi-platform chat/voice chat client that is in the same vein such as Ventrillo and Teamspeak. Unlike the other two, Discord has several benefits such as web browser support (No need for a download to even try it!) and Mobile phone support. And it's free.

The discord server I am working on is a work in progress and very much open to suggestions such as channels etc.

For the most part, the server is ready go. Though I am still looking for some good, honest Mods to help out. You can message me here or in Discord for more details.
Also, note that this is for everyone, RPers, PvPers, Raiders, etc. So if you guys do need a room for X reason, let me know.

Discord server link below.
https://discord.gg/mQmwFrpK9h
6 Likes
I wholeheartedly support this concept.
1 Like
I agree. I think this is a wonderful idea and tool.
1 Like
Love Discord, and love this idea.

Totally willing to volunteer as a Mod, if that is still needed. I have a slight presence on both sides of the faction divide, and in RP, PvE, and (barely) PvP.
Sounds great!
*needs visibility*
3 Likes
Got reminded again that some folks might not know we have a server Discord when looking for options for contacting other RPers on server.

Not meant as a dig against joining the LFRP group that also posted on the server forums; I've got both in my server list now. Both serve slightly different purposes and are useful without being exclusionary to the other :) They simply reminded me that this post had fallen off the first page!

*wishes we could finally get stickies on server information threads*
2 Likes
Even though it's an old post, Great idea!! WC's stamp of approval. If you need mod / admin help, let me know. :)
<preparatory bump>
4 Likes
It's a marvelous idea. I hope you'll be able to do it.
1 Like
<casual nudge back into front page>
1 Like
/cough
/e quietly hoofs thread
4 Likes
/tows thread back to the front page
2 Likes
This could probably use a sticky, too, at this point.
1 Like
Maybe we could make it one with a listing of all the server RP mediums? I heard there's a facebook page and webpage too, and an in-game community or bnet group wouldn't hurt for folks who don't want to or can't run background programs while WoW is running. And the bnet group would allow for cross faction chat in-game too. Discord is just the most reliable at the moment.
1 Like
Need more people over here :D
3 Likes

Sending back to the top.

2 Likes

-swings on by-

1 Like

Happy New Year CC/SOE!

2 Likes

/bumping back to top