[SOD][H][Lava Lash]<Mythica> Casual guild of mostly older folks looking for more raiders for Season 3!

:smiley: Greetings, new friends! :smiley:

[Lava Lash] [H] [Mythica] is looking for more! We are an active, friendly guild of busy/older folks dedicated to providing gamers with a fun, enjoyable, casual, and friendly home! is an excellent place to call home if you enjoy casual PvE content and have limited or variable time available to play! We are full of wonderful, mature (perhaps?), and relaxed people, with many forming lasting friendships through the games we play together that continue into games outside of WoW! Plus, we tackle a lot of PvE content, even with limited schedules!

We are VERY new-player friendly and pride ourselves on being a teaching guild. New and returning players can find plenty to do here, allies to fight alongside, and mentors to help them grow in skill. We enjoy helping new and old players enjoy the game in every way possible, whether learning to raid or improving in a class they find enjoyable. is also an excellent place to hang out and chat in the game or Discord.

Current weekly raid events:

• Wednesday: Raid (Gnomer/ST) at 7 PM
  • Sunday: Raid (Gnomer/ST) at 7 PM

Off-night events:

• Raid clean-up (if needed).
  • An occasional 3rd raid night a week may happen depending on the lock-out schedule.
  • We run 5-man dungeons most nights.
  • We run old raids (i.e., BFD and Gnomer come S3) during most lock-out periods.
  • PvP events (Blood Moon, Ashenvale, and battlegrounds).

!! We are looking for a second raid leader to help lead another raid group !!

Lastly, we have a retail branch for anyone who enjoys playing both retail and SoD WoW.

Interested? Have questions?
Please chat with us on our Discord server or contact Anhinga/Seranee in-game!

To apply: Please request a guild invite in Discord!

https:// discord <.> gg </> 3dYBPGfYHG

Or speak to one of our officers in-game:

• Anhinga/ Seranee/ Kioshi (Btag: Rikka#1590)
  • Zem/ Brainworms/ Braineater/ Volos/ Kuul (Btag: Zem#11472)
5 Likes

While we are open to all nice and chill peeps, we are especially in need of healers — so don’t be shy, try us out!!

I checked out multiple still-current guilds horde side on LL after starting about a month ago. I can say with confidence that although I didn’t spend a lot of time in the other guilds to be fair, I did spend time in each of 4 larger guilds. Spent time in game, checked out discord activity (or not). This guild stood out. I’m an altoholic. Like to do all content at all levels. Fun hangout in discord, decent amount online during normal MST and EST. There isn’t a lot of logging in 1-hr before X raid time all at max level, then disappear like other guilds. Chill and fun …Join us. It is the Guild you are looking for! (subtle Jedi mind trick there) Tell them Ghoguldan and all his minion alt-mains sent you!

2 Likes

Hey folks!
I have updated our post to reflect current raid events and the release of S3!

Please contact us in-game or via Discord with questions!

Have fun \o/

Sounds good. How is the population on Lava/Horde? I do not like a mega server, but do like to play the AH now and again.