[SOD][A][Living Flame] <Audacious> 8/8 ST 6/8 Pre Nerf ST

6/6 Gnomer Server 15th
8/8 Sunken Temple 6/8 Pre-nerf
(8th on Server before Blizz nerfed Shade and Hakkar)
Alliance | NA-PvP East | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore-ish Main Raid

GOALS
We strongly believe in quality over quantity. Our aim is to keep our guild tight-knit, fun and desirable place to call home filled with people that want to push content. Efficiently completing all raid content that WoW - Classic Plus has to offer is our main goal. We will build and maintain a strong and consistent raid team that is capable of farming content.

EXPECTATIONS
Audacious is motivated to become one of the best guilds on whatever server we roll on. Running multiple raid teams that are successful.

LOOT SYSTEM
Loot council eventually. Currently running MS>OS.

Recruitment updated as of 2024-04-18

Raid G (7-10 ST) Thursday - Sunday Hardcoreish Parsing/Prog Group/Competitive Raid Group
Tanks: Offtank of any kind
Healers:
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Fire Mage, Warlock, MM Hunter
MDPS: Warrior

Raid Z: (7-10 ST) Wed - Mon Semi-Hardcore/Parsing
RDPS: Spriest, Mage, MM Hunter
MDPS: Warrior, Feral
Healers:

Raid X: (7-10 ST) Wed Semi-Hardcore/Parsing
RDPS:
MDPS:
Healers:

Raid M: (Wed 8PM ST) Semi-Casual/Semi-HC
Looking to absorb a 10 man team.

QUESTIONS?
Message Pine#1200 on discord or leave me a way to get in contact with you.
Discord invite link: discord.gg/QY4FsRHHrD

Also looking into taking people in that are leveling and also willing to take 10 man raid teams and merge them into our guild. We have alt raids. Looking for another raid leader to potentially open another raid team also.

Bumpity bump bump

Bump looking for more gamers!

Looking for select classes for our raids.

Bumpity bump

Looking for solid players for the continuation of SoD. Also looking for solid players who are currently leveling to fill out our raid groups.

bumpity bump

LF SoD gamers for ongoing phases - even if your leveling right now with solid logs we are looking for tanks, melee hunter, rogue, healers. Reach out to us on our discord.

Looking for a solid melee hunter, healers, spriest, warlock

Looking for solid healers, tanks and dps players. Even if you are just getting into SoD and have logs from Wrath feel free to reach out!

Looking for all classes for phase 3 or other semi hardcore guilds to merge into us

Updated recruitment, feel free to join our discord as we are looking for all classes with good logs and experience, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

i joined your discord. who do i contact in the discord?

Pine is who you should contact

Bump looking for a solid tank and spriest or healer also potentially a mage with good logs

Looking for a solid off tank / main tank and a mage, warlock and spriest for our main raid group.

Seeking a feral Druid for Raid Z

bump looking for select classes for our raids