[SOD] Warlock BWL Epic Quest Bug

Season of Discovery

Character: Lylythe - Wild Growth

I was in a group with another warlock completing the epic weapon questline and now my quest is bugged. I am on Soul of the Void quest.

I found he Ritual Site (Corin’s Crossing town hall). The other warlock summoned the voidwalker. I was able to drain soul and get Soul of the Void. I used Soul of the Void on my Depleted Scythe of Chaos from BWL. However, the quest is not complete and I cannot turn it back into Doan at Light Hope’s Chapel. (Missing credit for summoning the voidwalker)

Additionally, I cannot summon the voidwalker anymore since I got the Soul of the Void. Afraid to delete the quest, worried I will lose my item.

This happened to me exactly the same except on the next stage of the quest with the Fel portal. I ahve the updated Scythe already but I never closed the portal myself and now the mage won’t drop the item for me to do so. I’m afraid to delete the quest because the item has fundamentally changed so I doubt I’ll be able to recover anything. Please help!!

Hey all, if you abandon the quests, you get the previous step back. IE if you abandon Soul of the Void, you get the Depleted Scythe of Chaos (Mischief) back. :slight_smile:

This includes the Scythe of Chaos itself even if you abandon it after using the final soul; it’ll give you the Depleted Scythe of Chaos (Devouring) back so that you can turn in the quest.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mage Class Weapon Quest Bugged? (Staff of Rime/Staff of Order)

This post is why I abandoned the quest when the fire elemental wouldn’t spawn. For anyone else that finds this, DO NOT abandon the quest ‘Essence of Fire’ or you will brick the quest with no ETA of fix.