SOD That action is currently restricted

I cant use Auction House or Trade player or use mail box, its been almost 4 day now ? What is going on i know thousand of people having the same issue but I mean since friday and no fix and blizzard not telling anything about it ? inb4 never did any incursion, have 4 gold to my name and started playing not so long ago.

2 Likes

Same here. No word from Blizzard.

2 Likes

Ive just received this response to my ticket. I have just tried to log out for over 12 hours to no avail but this does seem to make some sense but i 30 days is allottt of time to be able to use features like the AH.

Your ticket has received the following response:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we’re sorry that we couldn’t get back to you before now.

Sorry to hear that you’ve been having some difficulties using the Auction House, Trading with your friends, or sending mail. This error can occur for the following reasons:

• The character is self found
  • The character is on a seasonal realm and has not yet consumed 30 days of game time since 2017

If your character is not self found and your account has consumed 30 days of game time, you should be able to work around this by logging out from wow for a minimum of 12 hours.

You can find more information on this here:
support.blizzard /article/000358296

Customer support does not have any tools which allow us to alter or change this restriction but we hope that this information does help you out.

Best regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

1 Like
1 Like

WIll try and log out for 12 hours after tonight’s raid. Unfortuantely made the mistake(???) of logging in the game I pay to play today. My bad.

Didnt work for me. I tried twice. Im going to try to stay logged out for 24h. If not then im gonna cancel my membership until this is fixed, no way im racking up 30 days played at 15$ a month to use the ah