SoD Needs Solo Queue for BGs

Premades are killing SoD. I think WoW players like to play BGs but if you want to solo queue and its always against stacked premades, then you wont queue at all.

A Solo Queue option needs to be added to BGs.

6 Likes

Almost 4 months later, bump

the worst part about this is if you want to queue solo it takes way longer… completely nonsensical… makes me not even play BGs and i like to pvp

Naaaa. A proper premade would have a good comp setup and be on discord communicating with each other. I have yet to see one of those.

Most “premades” aren’t really premades. They’re just a bunch of randos grouping together for faster queues.

With a group, a 10-15 min queue turns into a 2 min queue.

There’s literally 0 difference between inviting the first 4 people who message you to your group and getting an instant BG queue and waiting 30 minutes solo queue besides the wait. Just make a group. Fill it with random players like the BG queue would. Done

There is no reason to not have a strictly solo que at this point.

I feel like the people who are against are against fairplay.

1 Like

I will play bg everyday if there is no premade. Play in a premade is boring, play against premade is even worst. Neither of them is fun too play.

2 Likes

100% agree. And there is a difference between inviting random 4 ppl. You are getting a random comp and you will be going against tryhard comps of perfect class selection. So unless you are building a perfect group its pointless to invite people to queue with

1 Like

why bump a topic that was made in a completely different context that we are now

back then there was only WSG and 10man premades were allowed, not only allowed but were almost mandatory

now we also have AB and premades are 5-man max, and solo queueing is completely fine

1 Like

at the behest of the solo queue whiners, they already switched the system so it prefers premade vs premade. and that’s what it’s doing, leaving solo queuers in the dust. you reap what you sow :expressionless:

~40 seconds AB solo queue for Crusader Strike alliance, I never had a queue for more than 1m20s, with somewhat balanced games and 5man premades don’t really carry games.

It’s a pretty good harvest in my opinion.