[SoD] [H] [Wild Growth US] <Hocus Pocus> - LFM Casual players/Raiders Su 7cst

Hocus Pocus is a smaller group of friends/family who have played/raided together for 15+ years. We are a mix of parents/professionals who use WoW as outlet to relax not as a second job. We raid twice a week and strive to get the most out of it by being on time, buffed with consumables and the best gear possible to ensure success. We were 7/7 in BFD and 6/6 Gnomer. Looking to start Phase 3 ST raid in 2 weeks minimum!

We also have openings for any casual player who wishes to join to hang out, talk in discord and do dungeons/quests. Peak time activity is generally after 5cst . If you are looking for a smaller guild where people know who you are , Hocus Pocus might be for you!

Looking for multiple players to convert our 10 man team into a 20 man for Sunken Temple … ( Loot is currently on a MS/OS basis to keep it simple)

Raid Opening: LF 1 DPS Enhancement Shaman , 2 Heals (Mage, Shaman preferred who wouldnt mind possibly going dps later phase), 1 Hunter and 1 Feral druid. All classes/specs will be considered though.

Contact: Bumsteer, Elowyn, Butchanator or Arthour in game. Or you can drop a message here and I can get back to you.

Hi Bumsteer! I am a warlock looking to tank/wpvp in p3. Are you recruiting still? Your raid/activity times are perfect for my schedule.

-Maxchimp

Recruit message updated.

hunte can go as a marksmen or beastmaster spec looking for raiding guild. Can raid on any schedule.

not currently in a guild. character name palara hunter can go MM or BM spec. I am looking for a raiding guild and can raid on any schedule.

Hello, lvl 50 warrior here looking for a new guild. I have dual spec, pri is prot 25/25 runes, good gear, sec DPS with emerald dream set. Looking for raid spot. Just returning to gaming after 15 years away - learning and getting up to speed but knowledgeable and looking to help team be successful. Left my old guild due to full raiding spots - would like a regular home. EST player. Enjoyed reading your write up - any need for a warrior, tank or DPS?