[SOD] [H] [Wild Growth] <Barghest> 8/8 ST - Recruiting for raiding: Thurs/Sun 7-10PM ST & Sun/Mon 7-10PM ST

Barghest is a raiding guild recruiting new members for Season of Discovery Phase 3 and beyond. We have an active Discord and play multiple games together including WoW (Retail, Classic, and SoD) plus anything else that might catch our attention (Helldivers II). We have raided in multiple MMOs including WoW, Rift, SWtoR, FFXIV and our membership includes players who have been raiding since EverQuest to people learning to raid for the first time in SoD.

Progression: 8/8 ST

We have two raid teams and both are currently recruiting.

1st Raid Times: Thurs/Sun 7-10PM Server Time
2nd Raid Times: Sun/Mon 7-10PM Server Time
Loot System: Loot Council

What we’re looking for: Chill raiders who are ready to learn and clear content. Our roster includes a large number of ex-hardcore raiders who know how to clear content but are interested in doing do in a more laid-back environment. We log, we parse, but we use them as tools to help people improve and we won’t implement any kind of hard 99%+ requirements of our raiders.

All solid raiders will be considered but our current class/spec needs are below:

Healers
High - Mage, Druid, Shaman
Medium - Priest

DPS
High - Mage, Shaman (Elemental/Enhancement)
Medium - Druid (Feral), Warrior, Rogue, Priest (Shadow)
Low - Druid (Balance), Hunter (Melee/Ranged)

Contacts:
In Game: Darken, Jejurian, Frostmoürne, Mattdamon, Dinkington
Discord: FallenFaux, Jejurian, themoldyone, komastar, HoracioCornblower

bumping this

Updated to include a new raid team.

Hello, lvl 50 warrior here looking for a new guild. I have dual spec, pri is prot 25/25 runes, good gear, sec DPS with emerald dream set. Looking for raid spot. Just returning to gaming after 15 years away - learning and getting up to speed but knowledgeable and looking to help team be successful. Left my old guild due to full raiding spots - would like a regular home. EST player. I would like to know more about what you are looking for - feel free to reach out to me in game or discord.