[SoD] [H] [Crusader Strike] <Good Luck> Recruiting for Phase 3 and Beyond

[Good Luck] is a raiding/pvp guild focused on having a good time. Currently running 3 10man raid teams all 6/6. Looking to recruit more chill members for the guild going into phase 3 and 4 to prepare for 20 & 40man content. Our raid days are Thursday @ 7 server and Sunday @ 5 server. With a focus on Thursday @ 7 server for future 40man content.

For anyone interested in knowing more or with any questions you can find us at:

discord.gg/2AjHtaMe8e

1 Like

Hey there, I’m leading the Breeders teams at the moment. Maybe you would be interested in a merge in with us? We run 4x Gnomers at the moment ourselves, and about enough for 2.5x ST teams at the moment. Raid times are Sun/Tues/Thurs as well but 9PM EST, so 7PM server for all days. We also have a lot of folks interested in fill and off days. We could work it out so our teams don’t get split up or anything going into the 20-mans, but we can expand the roster to be massively prepped for 40s as well. I’d love to see us running 2 40-man raids at some point! We’re also a mixed bag of parsers and newer folks, but it’s been a super chill atmosphere as well.

Shoot me a message if interested at all. Rayad in game, or @rayadyorc on disc.