SOD Character Transfer from Chaos Bolt to Crusader Strike Question

So, I realize in OG classic we couldn’t have the both respective factions on the same server (for whatever reason) and I know it was lifted during WotLK.

I just read the thread indicating Chaos Bolt is being locked from new character creation with free transfers over to Crusader Strike.

I initially played Alliance on Chaos Bolt, but then when ph2 dropped I switched over to Horde on Crusader Strike.

I had 6 level 25’s I played consistently throughout ph1 and just used the free transfer, but now am getting this popup:

“Login is currently restricted on this character”
(tried posting a link of the pic, which is now suddenly saying I can’t post pictures which is new as I have TL3 unless it was taken away recently?)

In the brief time I was clearing my mailbox from my Ally toons on CB to utilize the free transfer, I saw a few people posting how it wouldn’t work.

Just wanting to follow up to see if anything is being done about this or will we just have “dead” toons sitting on Crusader Strike?

EDIT:

Update to this question …

I just made a level 1 alliance toon on Crusader Strike and was successfully able to login. So I’m guessing it has to do with the bug which is being addressed in the other thread.

Currently there are no character transfers in SOD.

1 Like

I thought this too.

Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US - WoW Classic / Season of Discovery - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Yep. I read that one too. Which is where my edit came in.

I appreciate the response(s). Thank you.

1 Like