SoD - Are OCE players gonna roll OCE PvP or USW PvP server?

I’m very keen for wpvp, and I have a feeling OCE servers are gonna be quiet pretty quick so I’m considering just rolling USW.

Are any other OCE players gonna just roll USW PvP servers?

1 Like

There were no oceania servers for hardcore - but a reasonable number of oceania guilds as well as oceania players in other guilds on the west coast hardcore server.

I am having the same quandry - west coast usa would be fine for the initial phases but raid times might make it annoying for later.

Population will be healthy on OCE if you guys actually stick with it and aren’t divided onto 4 different servers across 2 factions

I would say majority will play w/e the OCE PVP Server will be since there’s new pvp content focused around world pvp

If the population ends up being too low blizzard will open free transfers to US servers anyway they did same in SOM for OCE which killed the server

Personally i think all OCE should commit to a OCE server we have more than enough population for 1 single healthy server the problem has always been people opting to go to US realms and making excuses as to why

If you continue to do this we won’t get OCE servers anymore and you help kill your own region for future games

1 Like

Im doing PvE server which is the only server type they so far promised for oceania - but if there is a PvE server Im sure there will be a PvP server.

Im committed to play oceania unless the server population gets too low.

although playing @ 300ms isnt that bad it isnt ideal…would prefer to play on oceanic realms. Let’s hope the OCE community doesnt neck itself by splitting off to US and OCE realms :confused:

2 factions
2 Servers… All we need is 2 servers…
Not EVERYONE loves playing on PVP… It’s not safe there for Everyone.

The story with oce servers is always the same in classic: most populated server is a pvp server and pve server is either DoA or dies off eventually.