SoD after 60, how it would be?

I mean, sure, we will have new stuff, like quests, raids, runes as usual of all SoD seasons…

But what would we have next on a eventual new season after lvl 60, after all this?
Evolve to SoD TBC? Or Expand the “Vanilla Classic” to lvl 65/70, like Gilneas, Hyjal and Hellfire Peninsula (Is it was on OG Vanilla Beta but removed before release) ?

Or just a “reset” ?

we don’t know… It would most likely be tweaked TBC stuff as they’re not going to create all new content. Either way all they said was they’ve thought about what will happen after p5 not that we’ll get anything

1 Like

usually when a blizzard seasonal cycle comes to it’s end, the server shuts down and your character is transferred to non seasonal

SoD is a test ground for classic+ it will end completely and they’ll gather the data and feedback to launch a classic+ sometime later, my guess is either 6 months or 1 year later

I like 60 to stay max lvl and progression become horrizontal

They’ve already talked about post 60/p5 content but nothing confirmed i doubt they’re going to just delete everything as ftom their pov SOD was a huge success it brought tons of ppl back to wow who havent played since classic launched

I understand, but that would go against what a seasonal realm is, timed.

my guess is that they’ll launch classic+ fresh, “balanced” and ready to progress toward next expansions.

This would be cool. Let us progress into Hero Talents imo.

Then the dev team can put ALL their eggs in the Hero Talent basket and stop messing around with rando runes that aren’t even good like Shiv and Poisoned Knife.

Simple… We take SoD into TBC? That’d be wonderful. I’m definitely for it!

They could just scale back current bis gear by like 10% upon the release of new raid tiers with new gear that way it gives folks a reason to strive for the new gear.

Once Season of Discovery ends, there will probably be a reset and whatever new form of Classic+ comes along, taking elements from SoD and mixing them into whatever the next gimmick is.

increase lvl to 65 or 70. have the dark portal open but make it to where it attacks azeroth and u dont go through. finish the zones that go with the dark portal opening. new raids/dungeons pop up b/c of the armies that are trying to conquer and take over the world. starts in blasted lands (obv) and grows throughout azeroth. also they could do something with aq content like they had previously planned for classic but cut all that content. and possibly open up uldum? uldaman quests chain takes you to the gates but its a dead end.

Horizontal progression is the only way - no level increasing.

1 Like

As a test for plus we might end up on plus servers. But if they did do sod with runes at 60 it might be a nightmare to balance, by level limiting they can tweak as they go. Hopefully the last runes should spread things out and not be as big as the early runes.

It would be like games with maybe horizontal progression where you do not level up but out. Maybe have the equivalent of an artifact weapon or the like. Some raids which have the level cap at 60 but follow the spirit of tbc raids would be nice.

I can hear the complaints about people unable to find Sunwell PUG’s now lol

SoD TBC would be pretty sweet ngl

1 Like