[SOD] [A] [Lone Wolf] < Bamboozlers>

8/8 ST and excited for P4! Looking for some friendly people wanting to clear content, we raid every Friday 6pm server and 8pm EST, and are active in Discord! Recruiting permanent slots in Guild for raid!

We are a friendly group of people just really focused on hanging out and making groups for things, we wanna farm , pvp, dungeon crawl - we play other games together - and we want to clear content as our main focus in line w community and having a good time

• Recruiting friendly people that want to give a fair shot in a chill environment, all levels of experience welcome we have the tools to help you out - Looking for permanent slots to join our raid roster for people who want to see the raid content Blizz is going to give us and want to give their best at clearing it!

All Welcome, people willing to be flexible, but pref;
An OT
Feral Druid
Hunters
and any DPS willing that are here for a good time
Let us know if you’re down ! :slightly_smiling_face:

we have a core grp of around 10 ish / some have been with us from P1 - We are about doing our best / goal is to clear content while maintaining a friendly environment - we don’t need top parse lads we just need good people that want to be around consistently and participate as we do our best to gear our guild members to smacc some content!

IN NEED OF - Melee dps / boomkins / Hunter

You can find me the GM (Disc) - Chymaram - ( In game ) - Vespirah -

Or my officers and wonderful human beings ;
Disc ;
Snowjin
ghettojeans
rcosner
chrisliftstv

8/8 ST and excited for P4! Looking for some friendly people wanting to clear content, we raid every Friday 6pm server and 8pm EST, and are active in Discord! Recruiting permanent slots in Guild for raid!

We are a friendly group of people just really focused on hanging out and making groups for things, we wanna farm , pvp, dungeon crawl - we play other games together - and we want to clear content as our main focus in line w community and having a good time

Recruiting friendly people that want to give a fair shot in a chill environment, all levels of experience welcome we have the tools to help you out - Looking for permanent slots to join our raid roster for people who want to see the raid content Blizz is going to give us and want to give their best at clearing it!

All Welcome, people willing to be flexible, but pref;
An OT
Feral Druid
Hunters
and any DPS willing that are here for a good time
Let us know if you’re down ! :slightly_smiling_face:

we have a core grp of around 10 ish / some have been with us from P1 - We are about doing our best / goal is to clear content while maintaining a friendly environment - we don’t need top parse lads we just need good people that want to be around consistently and participate as we do our best to gear our guild members to smacc some content!

IN NEED OF - Melee dps / boomkins / Hunter

You can find me the GM (Disc) - Chymaram - ( In game ) - Vespirah -

Or my officers and wonderful human beings ;
Disc ;
Snowjin
ghettojeans
rcosner
chrisliftstv