[SoD] [A] [Lava Lash] <Literacy Required> - Recruiting for Mon/Thurs 6pm ST Casual Raiding

Are you a bit dense? Smooth brained? The type to unfocus your eyes during a raid? Me, too! Literacy Required is the home for you!

Raid Times/Info
We currently raid on Monday and Thursday at 6pm Server. We raid for about 2 and a half hours and our loot rules are MS>OS+1

What we’re looking for
A bit of everything! For our current team, the following classes are preferred:

High Prio

• Fire Mage x2
  • Resto Druid x1
  • Feral Druid (DPS) x1
  • Warlock Tank x1
  • MM Hunter x1
  • Shadow Priest x1
  • Desto Lock x1

Lower Prio but Still Welcome to Apply

• Feral Druid (Tank)
  • Prot Pally
  • Boomkin
  • Priest Healer
  • Warrior Tank

We’re also looking for team oriented people interested in leading their own raid groups! Currently we have at least two 20-man teams planned (for the benefit of merging for 40 man raids later). Anyone who doesn’t end up finding a home in our current 20 man will be considered for a 2nd one.

And of course, if you’re just looking for a guild to keep you company and to have fun with, don’t be afraid to join! We’re happy to help and provide the companionship you’re looking for.

A bit about us
We’re a pretty laidback group of gamers just looking to slap bosses and have fun in these trying times. We like long walks on the beach (of STV), questionable jokes, and cats.

Any and everyone is welcome, regardless of who you are. So long as you’re ready to have fun and don’t mind a bunch of silly little guys, we’re happy to have you aboard!

Who you can contact

• Me, through Discord/Btag (lupusalbum99/LupusAlbum#1729)
  • My characters: Garlan, Vaeth, or Stalda
  • My officers: Willoh or Dratharous
  • Any member currently online (for invite only, please reach out to one of the above in game or on Discord for more direction on how to get started in the raid team.)