Socializing

I came back to WoW after being away for a couple of years and have found that my game priorities have changed. I’m not looking for people to run raids. I was wondering if there are people on The Scryers out there that are just looking for a place to hang out and chat with other people that aren’t into end game, but still like playing the others parts of the game.
I currently play with a couple people that just like to do a dungeon here and there, level alts, but mostly we like to just get on voice chat and goof off for the evening. If that sounds like fun then find me and join the group. Don’t have to join the guild, we’ll just invite you to the voice chat.

(Jaí) #2

I’m pretty much in the same boat. I play solo mostly nowadays but I wouldn’t mind having people to chat with, whether in voice chat or in-game chat, while leveling my monk. I’m taking my time leveling him and trying to go through each expansion (dungeons, quests, etc.) before moving on to the next. It’s good to see that there are others who are like me, my battletag is Shadern#1193. See you in-game sometime!