Social contract

That won’t happen but it would be sick if it did. A world without McDonald internet players and LFR rage quitters sounds heavenly

Over time, I have learnt the best way to respond to in-game toxicity is to say “LOL”, then report them and put them on ignore. The only issue is the in-game ignore list cap is far too low. I’ve had to resort to using an addon to uncap the ignore list.

As the Georgia Guidestones say, “Be not a cancer upon the Earth”, and you’ll be fine. This is nothing more than a rewording of the existing terms. You will not be publicly gibbeted for calling people “guys” or any other absurd conservative persecution fever dream.

…and therefore I will be punished for my bad internet connection!

It will be fine buddy, regardless of whether you gaslight

Toxic players are a tiny tiny minority of players but can easily affect the experience of tons of players

Just don’t be toxic and don’t think you are free to do so because you’ve normalized it in your own little echo chamber of a few toxic players

Social contract will change absolutely nothing, you already have to follow most of these rules as a given. What will make enforcing it good or not is if the gms actually do their job well or not.

Agreed. It’s a slippery slope overall. I would rather just end my account, than agree to it, carte blanche. Your move Blizzard.

2 Likes

No? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You people really try to create problems that won’t ever exist.

Nothing changes. These are the same rules that exist in the EULA already.

1 Like

It’s supposedly for patch 9.2.5. We’re not there yet.

No. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

You already agreed to it. Nothing is changing as far as the rules go. You agreed to it the first time you hit the agree button on the EULA. Same with the forum Code of Conduct.

Reminding people of the rules does not make the rules new.

4 Likes

And we don’t know if it will be!

There are 3 BGs in the files, since vanilla, that have never been released.

No. They have support articles that say you are free to both leave a raid and be kicked from a raid for any reason.

1 Like

Plastic should have never been used outside of medical and engineering applications, in my opinion. I’m not a hardcore environmentalist or anything, but plastic is literally trash.

I guess you can make anything look bad if you make up a situation that’ll never happen.

1 Like

Oh sure they will, but they won’t be punished for it. People report people for all sorts of things you wouldn’t believe. That doesn’t mean it gets punished.

2 Likes

There are way too many legitimate reasons for leaving on short notice. They wouldn’t dare risk punishing for something like this. I had to panic leave a 17 last week because my friggen dog jumped off the couch and slipped a disc in her back. Things happen. I am not going to finish your key when my dog needs medical care.

1 Like

There is no new report feature!

You get reported for the same things you always got reported for. Same options in game for right click report.

The system in game right now is the system … nothing new.

2 Likes

You need a new PC if you can barely launch the launcher lmao.

1 Like

We can only hope they do increase enforcement or reminding people of the rules will seem hollow. At the very lest though, it mans nobody has an excuse for pretending not to know what happens…

1 Like