SOA: Peace Summit?

The Soldiers of Azeroth bring to you a “Peace Summit?”

Let us drink, be merry, and share out adventures for what would become the first official peace summit between the Horde and Alliance forces.

We’ll be gathering at Shattrath this coming Tuesday the 10th at 8pm est to 10pm est at the World’s End Tavern. Elixir of Tongue’s will be provided for those in need. You can get them from the goblin maiden in the underbelly.

Their will also be an anchor for people from other servers that might wish to join in. I will be putting out this banner in other places (the general RP forum) so that it might draw eyes upon our realm. We’ve already seen people coming here from other realms.

This will be a weekly event, every Tuesday, same time, we will rotate the locations to make it more interesting.

Feel free to join us at the Soldiers of Azeroth discord!

tinyurlDOTcom/wowsoa

2 Likes

Heh, good. I’m looking forward to it. Bring mead.

I will play nice Mista Flashy Red, finger off the boom boom trigger I promise!

Tomorrow is our weekly event! Same place, same time, bring elixirs of tongues if you have them. I’ll be anchoring for the Alliance! My hope is that it will bring in more RP’ers to ED.

2 Likes

I’m loving this new initiative for rping! It’s one of the biggest reasons I play the game! I can be the Horde person if you need me to! elixers of tongues are always in my inventory!

1 Like

This week, on the 30th at 8PM EST, we’ll be meeting in Dalaran, the city of the arcane. Once runes are drawn and the incantations spent, you will be able to find us in the Ledgermain Lounge, sharing a hearthy stout, as we share in these times of peace… or are we really… or is it something else?

Hear ye hear ye!

Tonights event will be at the Ledgerdemain Lounge in Dalaran (Legion version). We’ll be forming as a raid so it will be easy for people to join in from other realities of Azeroth.

One of these days I’m going to grab my sister by her ridiculously expensive diamond earring and drag her with me to one of these.

Alright, I’ll bite. Let’s make this a thing.

1 Like

Hear ye hear ye!

Upon the morrow of the seventh day of the month, the Soldiers of Azeroth will be meeting in the city of Dalaran (Legion version) in the Legeredemain Lounge. Their will be elixirs of tongues provided for those that may need them.

All are welcome to join!

I saw you joined bro. That’s awesome! I was sick as hell last night and a bit sick still today, but because of that I couldn’t make it last night. I hope all the things we are doing in there make you and everyone else happy. I love what we’ve made together. I’ve only seen that spark when it comes to communities very rarely. This feels like a WoW unicorn haha.

That would be awesome. Also if you, Mortignis, or anyone else have questions or need help all you have to do is ask! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went last night with my sister but there were no Alliance, is there a secret handshake we missed? Anyhoo I really want to learn diplomacy, I’ve always wanted to start a full scale war!

1 Like

It’s unreal how few Alliance that I’ve seen when out questing. Horde on the other hand is crazy. We’ve been trying to recruit into my guild but it’s been slow going, and we even have cookies! That’s the downside to playing on this server, but I am ok with that and so is my guild. It’s just really crazy how many Horde their are here. I hope you had fun last night. I am sad I couldn’t show up. :frowning:

Tonight will be another night… 8pm EST in Gilneas at the chapel! Not sure what I was thinking a day ahead in the future. Tomorrow is our get together night!

Aroooooooooo

Errrr meant originally to say that it was tonight, Valentines Day!