So you're telling us

I don’t see why they had to remove the portals in first place. If anything other mmos have even faster means to traverse the world and those worlds don’t feel any less “massive”. The only reason they removed them was to increase time played metrics, nothing else. But yeah feedback is really only listened which it aligns with their already set plans.

3 Likes

And calling people children is overused and tacky. Come up with something better then to call their stance on everything thats happened in the game. Because 99.9% of the time they act like the playerbase wanted a bad change, when really, we didn’t want any of it.

Like OP said as well as Saberprince

It may not be all the voices in Wow speaking on the thread, but if you have a good chunk of people saying somethings wrong, something might actually be wrong. It really feels like “You think you want it, but you don’t” atmosphere.

3 Likes

I mean the numbers don’t lie. Least represented tank in the game right now. I know FOTM warrior took the spot light over DK but it isn’t as if DK vanished from the scene

Which is kinda sad, I loved seeing bear tanks in raids/dungeon groups. How bad is it now for them? Its been a while since ive been on the Guardian Forums

I make it work but you need a good team comp. Theres no insane damage going out like warriors and you can’t block. It needs help because if this expansion is nothing but 3 tank specs all playing hot potatoes with FOTM you’ll see the tank population drop

you are not the playerbase

you are an entitled child

1 Like

I’m done with you, have a good day. :smile:

Where are you getting “thousands of players” from?

The thread you are talking about doesn’t even have 1k likes. It has hundreds sure, (it has a bit over 700). While over 700 is a lot, it sure isn’t thousands.

Also, you no longer even have to have a sub to like posts on these forums or reply to threads. I know this as fact because I am no longer subbed on this account and haven’t been for a month or more and I am able to like posts and make posts. I mention this because that’s quite telling since nonsubs can now also like posts and voice their own like or dislike something they weren’t able to do before.

Big oof. I’m going to have to look at the feedback for them again or atleast look over the Guardian druid forums more often, thanks for the info.

Which doesn’t seem likely anytime in the future. Sad but true. They’d rather run this game into the ground before Ion admits he’s a crap dev.

How do you justify doing something a vast majority of the player base doesn’t agree with? Not just the portal issue but flying as well

3 Likes

But that was back in the day when those journeys meant something.

Those portals were there for years, never had an issue with them, now they’re deciding there’s too many?

The whole situation is retarded.

5 Likes

the journey’s don’t mean anything anymore because as you’ve aged you’ve forgotten about what makes the genre awesome. Stop treating these games like a job and you’ll start enjoying it more. I promise you that.

I’m not even sure what your point is.

If I’m on my 120, flying in the old world is just wasted time. There’s nothing enjoyable about it.

1 Like

You also have to understand that players have been “enjoying” those areas for the past 10 years. The time to remove portals in those areas, to enjoy them further, has passed.

1 Like

It’s something of a pattern that Blizz will sneak unpopular or regressive changes into patches that have other big LOOK AT ME I’M NEW I’M SHINY content like allied races they’ve been hyping since pre-launch.

I see through it and I’m not impressed.

3 Likes

Dev team believes that no matter what they ultimately know better.

1 Like

Because we still want to play this game if they just stopped removing things we like and add them back into the game? I think it’s pretty obvious.

Because their reasons are about as believable as a politician promoting a Ponzi scheme.

5 Likes

So you’re saying it’s the development team that needs removed and put in a designated area?