So, you want to join the Horde?

Can I watch you do tail curls? :relaxed:

I hope in the process though we get to explore the more positive aspects of orcish culture.

A deep connection to the spirits.

The positives of having an unbreakable will.

How our strength and warrior spirit can be put to good use.

I kind of wanna start up a guild or community for events based around orcs performing duties for Alliance towns, under supervision, such as clearing out gnoll infestations, or aiding in rebuilding dwindling settlements constantly under siege.

Maybe even using Westfall as the base. Hrm…I think I talked about an idea like this before…

3 Likes

unleashes the genophage on the orcs because it totally had absolutely no horrific effects in the universe it came from

Does it just have to be one? I have a list…

Well, given Genn and the worgen are slotted to be Order 66’d by Turalyon to ensure he holds power… yes, only one.

“I smell JOJO!”

I think I forgot to mention this thread is about the anime “How Heavy are the Dumbells you Lift,” which is what the video is a reference to, not necessarily Horde politics or lore. Has anyone actually watched it or wish to discuss things about it?

It’s pretty good, not gonna lie. I highly recommend people give it a watch if you like slice of life goofiness.