So you nerfed my sharpen

Slaughterhouse from fury is 10x more toxic than sharpen, are you sure you want to nerf it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Psssst, I don’t think they care.

6 Likes

So you saying they need to re-nerf Slaughterhouse again

6 Likes

yes.

They nerfed it only to buff it twice. This honor talent shouldnt exist.

5 Likes

He’s not

Some salty warlock player hijacked Muds account and is trying to spread anti warrior propaganda

2 Likes

Slaughterhouse is so awful it some of my least favorite mechanics ever to heal into

Delete slaughterhouse and keep sharpen the way it was.

Just wait until the fury meta returns, you’ll take that deal.

2 Likes

What about slaughterhouse makes it so strong? Duration or?

Duration and %. Its pretty common to get my 36% ms up with 14 seconds on it during my burst.

Shhhhhhhhh!

/10char

What is the fury warrior 8 stack MS? That stuff needs nerfed.

Still takes time to ramp up. That’s where Sharpen has favorability, and considering you can still just mortal strike for 25% healing reduction, I don’t know if the extra 11% is worth the buildup time.

how about we nerf both

2 Likes

This mofo cooking with gas. I dig it.

Balance aside,

I’d appreciate a hotfix that allows for Slaughterhouse to function if there’s another ms effect on the team. Individual stacks are so small and weak that they’re overwritten by any other ms which prevents you from ever stacking it.

yes

no

Good also nerf ignore pain

This just proves that just like SL, Wars will cry about arms nerfs and say fury sucks, but then stop playing arms and realize Fury is just as good after months of saying its the worst spec in the game.

Then the forums will be flooded with “fury is so broken” lmao

War community must have gotten permission from Smexxin to play it or something

3 Likes

Can’t wait to augment fury ooga booga come 10.1.5

1 Like

I just wish I can Mog glaives and play SMF. :frowning_face:

1 Like