So you nerf rets

And also buff a little their healing…

In the orher hand you nerfed DHs damage for 3 WEEKS in a row and the last also nerfed our healing…

This is bs

Revert back the HEALING NERFS

A S A P

2 Likes

kinda like they are nerfing their top end and trying to give them some of their hybrid

2 Likes

Don’t worry, even with the healing buffs DH still heal more than ret paladins and DH don’t have to sacrifice damage to do it like ret’s do. Relax kid your class is still broken.

14 Likes

they still are 100% more durable than a WW, dh doesn’t need anything

9 Likes

That’s not true. DH still needs more nerfs.

11 Likes

DH still out heals a ret lol, ret is dead water now ur spec is still busted.

5 Likes

Well, warriors DOES NOT need any KIND of buffs TBH

Yet you guys will get lots of buffs next tuesday

Every mach of SS has to have a warrior

I dont even recall last time i played a lobby without warriors

And i stand in my position:

DH needs healing/survival buffs

No need to nerf damage
No need to buff damage

Only the survival aspect of the class

Dont worry, when the massive 140k+ execute hits starts to flood forums Ill be here (i got hit for 135k this week) prior to the buffs you re getting…

1 Like

Man

You have Blur, Darkness, Netherwalk.
Extremely high passive leech.
That demon proc heal fodder or something.
Incap, 2 stuns and a fear.
Glimpse passive cc immunity.

I dunno but I think ur survivability is insane.

5 Likes

I am absolutely loving the ret doomers over not being able to instantly one hit kill people on accident while bursting someone else entirely.

Please. Continue. Tell me more of how your class wont be able to exist if you can only hit people for 130% of their maximum health, instead of 400% of it.

post on ur main pls

Not at all my complaint I’ve said in multiple threads the nerf was warranted so don’t but me into people like that thanks. But Rets insane burst was the only thing they had , they got no mobility buffs, dmg buff to a noodle ability still making it a noodle and dmg buffs to abilities no current build of ret in pvp uses. So even though ret got a lil bit of survivalbility and a sminch of sustain dmg buff it was not worth the trade off at all. They nerfed tier set to also, go troll else where kid.

1 Like

u 2 ffs. 10 char

i mean, are u talking passive healing?

Passive healing + fodder yes.

im not going to go between any dps drama atm.

Considering that hp pools are going to go up, that 130% is looking more like 90%.

Imagine pressing 8 telegraphed buttons in succession to bring out the pinnacle of your class/spec’s peak damage, and it not even being enough to kill someone who doesn’t even use a single defensive.

That’s roughly half of my entire actionbar. And it won’t kill someone who is caught dangerously out of position, out in the open, without any trinket, support, etc.

That implies that class/spec, Ret in this case, is no longer a threat. They don’t have an MS. They don’t have any nifty healing-absorptions or other offensive-pressure. Just numbers.

6 Likes

ww is super squishy

1 Like

lul u said telegraphed, so you know no matter how many buttons, its telegraphed.

Health pools are going down. Trinket stam bonus is being reduced significantly.

Imagine pressing 1 button and hitting for 300k on 3 people, then still feeling that pressing 2 buttons prior is in some way unfair.

If you’re misplaying as ret, I have no sympathy for you. You can go watch any number of the literal thousands of 500k+ sub-1 second hits on youtube and study.

So you’re gonna comment some bs on my post and not respond hmm. Must’ve felt dum, you owe me an apology.