So you double down on Torghast

They always do this, they make somthing the majority does not like and than doubles down…And the way you mentioned 9.3 is on point too… just sadge.

1 Like

Can confirm.

2 Likes

This was inevitable. I do not understand the issue.

Everyone already quit and once BC comes out whatever tiny portion of people that still play retail will disappear.

They know SL is dead and nothing can save it except deleting every system they added which is essentially making another expansion.

Just unsub and move on to another game, everyone else already has.

16 Likes

meh… I haven’t even bothered making my first legendary or even finding the clues to Anduin. Torghast doesn’t really have anything to offer me at this time.

6 Likes

Torghast is going to go boom!

Just like with the Klaxxi Paragons(who represent hated Dailies) they keep the hated thing yet kill it off in a Raid.

This is my feeling. I’m just going to wait and see.

9.1 is what I was expecting, an extension of what they built in 9.0 and 9.0.5, more of the same. That’s what they thought people would really want to play and they are queued up with more of that. It’s not bringing me back.

I’ll keep an eye out of what 9.2 looks like and 9.3 as well. Torghast would need some big changes that I don’t think their team is going to make. Remember all the systems we have now get thrown in the bin some time in the later months of 2022. Dev work on 10.0 needs to start at the end of this year (some already going on). So how much time can they actually put into a revamp of things like Torghast and covenants without sucking time away from the next xpac.

I may just take an extended break and see what 10.0 holds but I’ll continue to watch the 9.x releases and see how it plays out.

1 Like

This is the best case scenario. BC, Wrath and eventually MoP classic will come out and will split the playerbase.

Retail will finally be able to move on instead of having to half measure everything.

What is your malfunction? There is no statistic saying that “vast majority of players” saying torghast is unfun. Just the few people like you that think because they don’t like it, then majority doesn’t.

There is a vast emount of players that don’t like raiding or pvp. But blizz still puts forth effort into all those avenues.

Do you even stop to think as to why? Because there are plenty of players that DO like those events.

2 Likes

Your raid tanks must love you.

In this instance, the OP is most likely correct.

3 Likes

I’ve been enjoying Torghast a lot, I can’t wait to see new stuff added to it, an endless mode would be awesome.

It will likely go DOWN. Cant let us actually finish any content without time gating it anymore.

Arthas is in the maw wakes up see the woman he stabbed in the first places get frost stabs her again in the as s why it hurts and every time she sits her as s will hurt then kill jailor and he retakes his throne

Or they just don’t give a dam, which they don’t pretty often.

3 Likes

I thought you were talking about the covenent specific legendries honestly but then I read this.

Like, WHATTTTTT. If Blizzard is actually doing this I will uninstall WoW and like you not even think of resubbing until 9.3. In what world is this even a remotely good idea, we want less torghast not more of it.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they add additional levels?

Our ilvl is going to go up, so they have to provide harder content to keep it challenging. I guess they could go and re-tune everything…but that could be rough on alts.

1 Like

It’s like this if arthas is in the maw it’s only a matter of time Sylv will get hers again he slayed her 1 time he hates her he will do it again

1 Like

Why do you guys say this? There’s no possible way anyone knows this.

3 Likes

Seems like a win all around. TG lovers get more and I can still just do layer 5 if I want ash.

5 Likes