So you buff BM in PvE only to gut them the next week?

Dear Blizzard since you clearly don’t know how to do this yourself I am going to tell you in the hopes that you’ll take this on board and not push live what will be (as stated) a 5% ST nerf and a 2% AoE nerf for Pack Leader BM

• Dark Ranger: Bleak Powder no longer damages its primary target. (An understandable change, but will need to be compensated for which it has not been)
  • Pack Leader: Frenzied Tear proc chance reduced to 10% (was 20%). (This is a very poor change, do not push it live, the proc chance needs to be at a reliable level for the spec to function)
  • Pack Leader: Vicious Hunt damage reduced by 10%. (Fine)
  • Barbed Shot damage reduced by 25%. (Fine - although you buffed this by 100% last week which I note so your poor QA and testing is highlighted to you)
  • Stomp damage increased by 50%. (A good change, but insufficient to compensate for the Bleak Powder nerf and the Barbed Shot nerf)
  • Multi-Shot damage increased by 100%. (A waste of time - remove this change and stop changing the damage on Multi-Shot - it exists only as a buff management tool for Beast Cleave and Trick Shots)
  • Explosive Venom now procs at 3 stacks (was 5) and will appropriately apply Serpent Sting to enemies regardless of their distance to the caster. (Finally one bug fix of the multitude that Tarlo and Azortharion maintain on the Trueshot Lodge spreadsheet, may I suggest you address the other three dozen now)

Required New Tuning (this is how you buff AoE for BM without affecting the single target damage):

• Beast Cleave damage multiplier increased to 100% up from 90%
  • Kill Cleave damage multiplier increased to 100% up from 90%

I won’t even charge you for doing your work for you Blizz.

1 Like